CvGaming

[Ban appeal] Patty

Simon

Date: Kommer inte ihåg, länge sedan.

Reason: Jag blev bannad för ganska så länge sedan. Jag blev bannad på grund av Duping vilket är ett ganska extremt brott, det förstår jag också. Jag har nu efter mer än 4 månader förstått att jag gjort fel och ber om förlåtelse. Jag har även några synpunkter om det nu skulle vara så att ni inte accepterar detta som jag gärna tar med en Admin på TS då jag inte känner för att skriva det här på forumet. 

Hello Roger.

Im sure we have revisited this before and no, it wasent 4 months ago, last time your profile was updated was: 2015-02-25. it was  but the amount you and your friends where duping was massive. I chosed to take only you as the other have played on the server for awhile and was only retrieving minior items from you.

If it was only a few clothings and a baclava i would have wiped your character and let you play, but in this case it was so much more.

So instead of removing several people, you where removed permanently.

And this banappeal contains minimal information for any other admin to process.

So please folks, the more information the better!

And rogers, not all admins have time to answer on TS or via PM. So if you wanna supply new/other information i can suggest you to do so via a PM and they will read it as soon as they can.