CvGaming

Ban for nothing

Sudri

Name: Sudri, Majewa, Jager, Asva

Date: We played for the first time: 

Reason: Systems says: "Cheating" O_o

Hello, I gonna write on behalf of all members of my group, cause we all r... banned. 

We just started playing on this server yesterday in small group of friends, We did only few runs with copper and one with heroine. We were not involved in any combat action. We had 2 accidents - 1. some1 stole our car, but police helped us. 2. We had car issue in the middle of nowhere, but police helped us again. Our cash is only from our work runs, it's easy to check. 

We have no idea what we did wrong or what was the reason that we r perm banned. 

We were playing for like 3-4 hours, we have got 1 restart during being online.

Hello.

You where flagged down by automated query's (reports) that showed your earnings and they where far of the regular chart.

So i started to investigate and i saw all of you had 300k each and one of you had over 1million. then you guys had licenses and a zamak, nothing strange if your playtime wasent 3 hours on the server.
As you guys only had played for less then 1 restart that sum was impossible with the equipment/activity you had.

Alltho, i gladly discuss this matter with 1 of you in a room on TS to find out if any bugs where causing this or if it was unlegit/legit.

We have talked on TS (chat) and i found a "bug" (loophole) that gave them 1 million extra which they where unaware of.

This is now solved and i will keep track of them for a short future just incase!

All parties agrees