CvGaming

You have a soothing voice? i need you!

hitem

Hello everyone!

Im looking for someone who is aware of their soothing voice. After 5-10 hours with text to speech applications and tools ive gotten nowhere!

I need a recording where you read a few lines of text (which i have ready for you). It will be used in upcoming event (that reoccurs) and its very important you actually have some "reading" knowledge (know which word to emphasizes etc and how to speak "clearly"). The message will be heard in a speakersystem and the nature of the message is information/alarm.

We dont mind if its a male or female and it has to be in English!

We want it to be a uniqe sound and not something we found/remixed.

Please send me a message (PM) with your qualification and subject: "My voice is perfect!"

Include a link/file with a testspeeach and ill filter through! (incase i dont have time to listen to you on TS at that moment).

Here is a tool you can use that is free and online: https://twistedwave.com/online/

Maybe you have a really good text to speech that i havent found yeat, then please link me up!

I cant promise we will get any payouts, but hopefully Niel Degrasse Tyson or David Attenborough is reading this! ;P

What you get: Awesomeness status, gratitude and you are contributing to CvGaming content. Might even throw in a pink car if you happen to be the best!

Kan nästan tro att du bor i Göteborg, oh wait... skövde ^^

Marple, jag har skickat ett mail till dig eftersom du inte tar emot PM's.

Har även fått in 1-2 civila (well, regular players, but they play cvis!) som ville testa sin "lycka" :). intresset är uppskattat!

Nu ska vi se om vi kan snickra ihop något tjusigt och vad det blir för resultat eller om vi behöver något mer!