CvGaming

*Closed* Helicopter Race

Harry

This event has not been approved by admin yet and is therefor only a suggestion.

Location: The event will start somewhere around Sofia (point A) and will be to point B (unknown untill race starts)
Vehicle: Hummingbird
Contestant fee: It will cost 100.000 + a hummingbird to enter the event. Everything lost in the event will not be replaced. However there will hopefully be a medic present to ress eventual casualties. You can not continue the race if you die and get ressed/respawned --> If you die, you're out.
Prize: Depending on the contestants and additional contributes, you will win 3million +

Description:The race is basically about reaching point B quickest way possible, with a twist.
Every hummingbird will have the opportunity to consist of 3 people. 1 Pilot and 2 armed gunners. This will contribute with some strategic opportunity, both flying, route and landing wise.

To win, you have to reach and land at point B first. When you've ALL exited the heli, you can no longer be shot at nor shoot and you've made it. Prizes will be given to First and second place.

If possible i would like a bigger bird above to film the race, this would however require volunteers with certain video and flying abilities. Contact me if interested

What do you think about the idea, any additions?

Låter kul :) Men hur ska man göra i starten? Om det är många som är med behövs det väl en väldigt stor yta att starta på. Och om man placerar ut sig på en för stor yta så blir det ojämnt i starten.

Men ett förslag är att göra det till en stafett istället. Att man då kanske ta sig från A till B och sen till C. Och vid på står det en annan pilot som man byter plats med. Jag tycker det hade varit roligare för det är inte direkt någon konst att köra rakt fram, men därimot för att landa snabbt och bra krävs det lite mer skills ;)

Skrev detta lite snabbt från mobilen, så är därför det kanske är lite slarvigt skrivet

En till sak! förbjud 7.62 vapen ifall någon får för sig att dra med sig en Mk18 på sidan, liiite väl OP!

Tycker Man får ha som starkast 5,56 (eller vad nu TRG har) Med tanke på att det är hummingbirds som är ganska lätta att disable:a :P

Grymt rolig idé dock :D  :thumbsup:

Om alla flyger i advanced mode och i first person både vid start, flyg och landning så är jag med. Givetvis ska alla effekter vara enablade som hard landing, wind effects, etc.

Flyger alltid i advanced :)

Wind och Waves är redan aktivt på kartan, däremot är det inga kastvindar av hurrikannivå vi pratar om.

Låter som ett roligt event! kan dock inge ge några admin-inputs då jag har väldigt oregelbundna speltider just nu! (oftast morgon/nattetid)