CvGaming

The future of CVGaming (Poll Inside)

Ppgtjmad

Gameplay  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Gameplay do you guys like?

• RP
    • PvP
    • None of the above, I'm just a douche.

Hi community,

Well I have discussed with Mr GW and he's worried about the future of this community, he wants the best for you and to make big things happen we need to know where you want us to go, in what direction should we spend our resources.

This is a very important thing for us as you are the key to success.

So here's a little poll.

Note for everyone that we already are working on new things to come very soon :)

Regards,

PeePee.

PS: This is an open thread, please try to write in english, thanks.

Saying some old ideas from other people.

1. Capture points, like take control of like a dealer etc, and get extra cash when people use it.

2. Destroy crops, people who are against drugs have the chance to destroy weed/cocain/heroin field for x-amount of time or a restart for the field to work again.

3. Same but for the other stuff, like rocks, diamonds you name it.

This is all i can think of now that i might find fun and bring more gameplay etc to the table.

Now when the ice is broken others can pitch their ideas.

/Hardman

Unfortunately, way to many people play on this server with a "wasteland" attitude which is unhealthy. One should be able to do simple tasks without being shot in their face. I want this server to be an RP server and I don't think it's possible to get rid of people who just want to shoot, so in order to make it more difficult I would like to see prices for weapons to increase drastically (perhaps a weapon wipe?) and market needs to change aswell (prices needs to stay down for longer after something has been sold). This is just something that I can come to think of right now, there are many other ways that'd solve these issues but can't remember them right now, right off the bat.

As for further ideas I much prefer to discuss them on teamspeak. As for OP's topic: RP.

Saying some old ideas from other people.

1. Capture points, like take control of like a dealer etc, and get extra cash when people use it.

2. Destroy crops, people who are against drugs have the chance to destroy weed/cocain/heroin field for x-amount of time or a restart for the field to work again.

3. Same but for the other stuff, like rocks, diamonds you name it.

This is all i can think of now that i might find fun and bring more gameplay etc to the table.

Now when the ice is broken others can pitch their ideas.

/Hardman

Thanks for the ideas, numbers 2 & 3 are done already (next update).

Unfortunately, way to many people play on this server with a "wasteland" attitude which is unhealthy. One should be able to do simple tasks without being shot in their face. I want this server to be an RP server and I don't think it's possible to get rid of people who just want to shoot, so in order to make it more difficult I would like to see prices for weapons to increase drastically (perhaps a weapon wipe?) and market needs to change aswell (prices needs to stay down for longer after something has been sold). This is just something that I can come to think of right now, there are many other ways that'd solve these issues but can't remember them right now, right off the bat.

As for further ideas I much prefer to discuss them on teamspeak. As for OP's topic: RP.

I know how it feels, thanks for the feedback. There are possibilities that I can think of right now, let's make a "Post your ideas" thread.

EDIT: