CvGaming

Post your ideas [Main Topic]

Ppgtjmad

Hi guys

This is the main topic which consists in centralizing your ideas, possible improvements, or whatever is related to the actual server performance/gameplay etc...

Thanks

*Non exhaustive list*

-- UI --

Y-Menu rework

HUD rework

Interaction Menu rework

-- Gangs --

Gang housing

Gang wars

-- Jobs/Economy --

Factories

Crafting

Auction house

Players controlled shops

Building menu

-- Gameplay --

Paintball Arena

-- Events --

​Shipwrecks

Airdrop

Presidential election

-- Character --

Talent system

Character panel

-- Suggestions --

Remove restrain requirement when removing player's licenses

DLC items

Impound lot

Custom jail time

Market system improvements

Drag dead bodies

Improve/New Dynamic Market system

* Please be concise and precise*

From my eyes atleast it looks like it is the people playing as civilians who is disappearing. So whatever you do don't make it harder for them.

This is what bothers us the most, we wanna make things for civilians to restore the balance of forces, thats why we need your feedback/ideas/whatever/blah. 

GW personally asked me to post here, so here we go, sorry this won't be concise

Currently on the server the civilian role isn't healthy and fun enough for players to stick with it. They usually try and join one of the current two factions at the first and best opportunity they get. It's quite understandable and obvious that this is standard behavior, but presently the magnitude of this trend is way above of what's vigorous. This results in a buttload of problems both in the actual game and on the forums a.e.

• Not enough vanilla civilians* which in turn lessens the roleplay for the major factions on the server.

By vanilla civilians i mean players who have no sort of affiliation with a gang or any sort of faction. They usually stick to themself or stay in a friend group of 2-4 while playing.

These players have a vital role for the roleplay on the server since they offer small chitchat oppurtunities for players to discuss random topics inside of the game. Also since they have no sort of connection to any of the banditry focused gangs or the rebels they are seen as neutral by the police, which make the officers more willing to roleplay with them, since they aren't as afraid of getting killed or robbed.

Vanilla civlians are also the ones farming the activitys that pay less a.e. Copper, oil, sand, apples and peaches to name a few. This is because gangs usually have the funds to farm the more expensive stuff a.e. Cocaine, Heroin, Weed and Slaves etc etc. Which brings us to the next issue.

• Several activitys on the server aren't used since there's no reason to actually take the time to do them.

As stated above, the gangs of the server have the funds to do, for the most part, whatever they want. So there's no reason what so ever to farm minor activities which leaves them abandoned and unwanted. Since there's no one using these activities then there's no reason to have them on the server, no?

This is where the two latest concerns relate. Without vanilla civilians, some activities won't be used, but without things for the civilians to do then there's no reason for them to stick around. But since the amount of content that is currently on the server is quite high, then why aren't the civilians sticking around? With that question I bring you problem number three.

• The balancing on the server is ridiculously one sided towards the rebels and non-official factions*.

Being a rebel is really cool and fun, the roleplay is better, the guns are bigger and your funds are near infinity. The rebels can farm weed basically whenever they want. They have almost no reason to be scared for bandits/robbers, which makes it incredibly safe for them to farm it. Which in turn makes their wallets the most fat and delicious wallets on the server. So if they die, the lose nothing more than their pride and respect.

Police on the other hand have to go off-duty and farm like a vanilla civilian with constant threats from everywhere. But when the server itself is on primetime, they aren't allowed to play off-duty. But they can't play as a solid cop without the money to buy all the necessities needed. So they either go farm with a fake nick, so that they can actually play on prime time, but this isn't accepted at all and have the possibilty for the officer to be dismissed from the force if admins or higher ranked police members find out.

A non-official faction is a group of players that have self-proclaimed an area of the map to be their own and have the amount of active players to actually "patrol" around that area stopping vehicles that trespass, examples are: Scrub Club, Cv-Droghandel, The Underdogs and Los Zetas. These groups of players have come as close to rebels as they can get without actually joining the official rebel faction. They have the money to buy the big guns and the big vehicles. They have the amount of players to for the most part safely farm all the high paying activitys they desire. But most importantly, they are frequently very hostile against other players.

All in all all of this added together creates an environment that's not that fun and interesting for vanilla civilians and newer players. Rebels are overpowered so you can't do anything against them without being completely rekked (Nerf Bobbi R), police aren't well equipped enough to be a threat towards the rebels or the non-official factions and the non-official factions themselves are running such a big part of the map that there's nowhere to earn money safely. With all of this said, it leaves us with the last matter that I will bring up in this post. 

• Loads of non-proffesional posts and applies on the forums.

This isn't that big of an issue, but it's still work that has to be done by either the admins or the higher ranked police officers. Work takes time, and that time could've been used to create or do something better and more important. This subject knits us with the first issue I talked about. That players don't want to play as vanilla civilians and flood the forums with applies or questions regarding what he or she should do to have more fun on the server.

TL;DR : There's a lot that could be added to the server, but if it hurts the civilians even more i doubt it would be worth adding it. The civilians needs a shot at making it big, they need more overall power on the server and this is only obtained by slowly balancing the server in their favor. We also need to change this quite quickly since there's not enough of a playerbase in that area to justify having all of the current farming options on the server since most of them will just be abandoned anyways. So we could at the moment just remove them to improve on server performance and being able to remove such content without major drawbacks is a bad thing.

I know a lot of people in the playerbase will object when i say this but the powerlevel of the rebels and non-official factions needs to be toned down, a lot.

GW personally asked me to post here, so here we go, sorry this won't be concise

Currently on the server the civilian role isn't healthy and fun enough for players to stick with it. They usually try and join one of the current two factions at the first and best opportunity they get. It's quite understandable and obvious that this is standard behavior, but presently the magnitude of this trend is way above of what's vigorous. This results in a buttload of problems both in the actual game and on the forums a.e.

• Not enough vanilla civilians* which in turn lessens the roleplay for the major factions on the server.

By vanilla civilians i mean players who have no sort of affiliation with a gang or any sort of faction. They usually stick to themself or stay in a friend group of 2-4 while playing.

These players have a vital role for the roleplay on the server since they offer small chitchat oppurtunities for players to discuss random topics inside of the game. Also since they have no sort of connection to any of the banditry focused gangs or the rebels they are seen as neutral by the police, which make the officers more willing to roleplay with them, since they aren't as afraid of getting killed or robbed.

Vanilla civlians are also the ones farming the activitys that pay less a.e. Copper, oil, sand, apples and peaches to name a few. This is because gangs usually have the funds to farm the more expensive stuff a.e. Cocaine, Heroin, Weed and Slaves etc etc. Which brings us to the next issue.

• Several activitys on the server aren't used since there's no reason to actually take the time to do them.

As stated above, the gangs of the server have the funds to do, for the most part, whatever they want. So there's no reason what so ever to farm minor activities which leaves them abandoned and unwanted. Since there's no one using these activities then there's no reason to have them on the server, no?

This is where the two latest concerns relate. Without vanilla civilians, some activities won't be used, but without things for the civilians to do then there's no reason for them to stick around. But since the amount of content that is currently on the server is quite high, then why aren't the civilians sticking around? With that question I bring you problem number three.

• The balancing on the server is ridiculously one sided towards the rebels and non-official factions*.

Being a rebel is really cool and fun, the roleplay is better, the guns are bigger and your funds are near infinity. The rebels can farm weed basically whenever they want. They have almost no reason to be scared for bandits/robbers, which makes it incredibly safe for them to farm it. Which in turn makes their wallets the most fat and delicious wallets on the server. So if they die, the lose nothing more than their pride and respect.

Police on the other hand have to go off-duty and farm like a vanilla civilian with constant threats from everywhere. But when the server itself is on primetime, they aren't allowed to play off-duty. But they can't play as a solid cop without the money to buy all the necessities needed. So they either go farm with a fake nick, so that they can actually play on prime time, but this isn't accepted at all and have the possibilty for the officer to be dismissed from the force if admins or higher ranked police members find out.

A non-official faction is a group of players that have self-proclaimed an area of the map to be their own and have the amount of active players to actually "patrol" around that area stopping vehicles that trespass, examples are: Scrub Club, Cv-Droghandel, The Underdogs and Los Zetas. These groups of players have come as close to rebels as they can get without actually joining the official rebel faction. They have the money to buy the big guns and the big vehicles. They have the amount of players to for the most part safely farm all the high paying activitys they desire. But most importantly, they are frequently very hostile against other players.

All in all all of this added together creates an environment that's not that fun and interesting for vanilla civilians and newer players. Rebels are overpowered so you can't do anything against them without being completely rekked (Nerf Bobbi R), police aren't well equipped enough to be a threat towards the rebels or the non-official factions and the non-official factions themselves are running such a big part of the map that there's nowhere to earn money safely. With all of this said, it leaves us with the last matter that I will bring up in this post. 

• Loads of non-proffesional posts and applies on the forums.

This isn't that big of an issue, but it's still work that has to be done by either the admins or the higher ranked police officers. Work takes time, and that time could've been used to create or do something better and more important. This subject knits us with the first issue I talked about. That players don't want to play as vanilla civilians and flood the forums with applies or questions regarding what he or she should do to have more fun on the server.

TL;DR : There's a lot that could be added to the server, but if it hurts the civilians even more i doubt it would be worth adding it. The civilians needs a shot at making it big, they need more overall power on the server and this is only obtained by slowly balancing the server in their favor. We also need to change this quite quickly since there's not enough of a playerbase in that area to justify having all of the current farming options on the server since most of them will just be abandoned anyways. So we could at the moment just remove them to improve on server performance and being able to remove such content without major drawbacks is a bad thing.

I know a lot of people in the playerbase will object when i say this but the powerlevel of the rebels and non-official factions needs to be toned down, a lot.

Oh man! u can´t nerf me, i will train with the rook-40 from now on!

Jokes aside, I am a Rebel on the server and i agree on most part of your content. I definitely think that the Civilians/Gangs should be able to do more on the server, They should for instance be able to buy bigger guns, Armor vests - what this would give is a lot more RP since people won´t be out hunting for gear since everything you have on you (except for the M320 which isn´t loot able) is something they actually can buy if they just farm - I believe this would solve some easy gear hunting issues probably right away.. Since there is no reason to make bad RP since you will be able to get the "loot" from somewhere else.. Sadly admins don´t think this way and they want to have the stack ranking above: COPS, REBELS, MEDICS, CIVILIANS in that order.

What they often forget is that COPS already are on top of the food chain with the amount of players allowed in game, the amount of vehicles, the amount of weapons they got running around with, just to give you guys an example, we in the rebels barely play 7.62 guns except for fed (and usually we don´t even use it on federal reserve anymore, we mainly stick to the 6.5 mm guns that the civilians can get a hold off)

So... this was basically the first post about weapons (oh dear god, i already know people in the admin force will say; WEAPONS IS NOT THE WAY TO GO!) Well, what i say to them is that they should play more on the server and ask the civilians (gangs included) and ask them why they decide to go with bad rp against the police mainly - what they will tell you is: It is easy to get their gear that´s why we do it. And the fact that you cant buy Vests from any place..

It isn´t us the players that made this environment, it is YOU the admins that decided this and there for we have already tried your way, Now let’s try the players side?? *rofl* this will never happen anyways.

I will stop there since this is just my point of view on the matter regarding guns and i think everyone should be able to get the same gear (And the edge that factions have is Vehicles and amount of players in game at the same time)

Regarding Farming (WEED) i think this is quite easy to fix... What the server needs at the moment is a New Faction that is a real threat against the N.L.A a solid group of 8 players that have played in factions before, are skilled as fucked and has the passion for the game, since today it looks like this: Almost every civilian farms Weed since they can buy protection from the Rebels, and since they can buy protection (worst example ever, but there can be 15 NLA + 8 civilians) and then u have a gang on 8 who tries to take this, good luck... or you might have 17 APD (but they can´t all be on the same place so let’s say they are 8 on the place) the odds are not in favor for neither the Gang or the APD. Of course this is an extreme example, in most cases there is about 10-12 NLA online, and 10-12 APD – so they don´t have the manpower to actively work against the rebels since they are getting attacked all over the map (anyone looking for gear maybe? *rofl*) and the balance this would give for the server is that the Rebels would have someone to look after for, since the new faction would be a pain in the ass for them (this would also bring some ease to being in the APD since there is someone who actively disturbs the work of the rebels) And people wouldn´t feel safe about doing weed 24-7.

Regarding the legal farming it should go faster to earn money(No you shouldn´t bring up the price) but you should rework the map, and make it easier to do legal stuff – This is for the civilians and for the big Gangs which would allow them to actually be a pain in the ass for the rebels as well since today they can’t really do anything about the rebels – then they might get hunted down, Denied entry to farm Weed/ gun shop for an example so most people take the easy way to have a good relationship with the rebels instead ( being on the rebels negative side could cost a lot of money, Weapons wise and cash wise since you aren´t allowed entry)

These are just some easy way that would in my opinion and in a lot of others players opinions easy ways to fix the “balance” issue, All in all what this would give to the server is More role-play, People wouldn´t hunt for gear, People would actually take the time to appreciate a good role-play scenario no matter the outcome, since it wouldn´t Mather as much as today if they die or not, and for the cash flow for the players this would open the server up like it used to be, today it feels like everyone is doing weed and the only ones we in the Rebels fight with are against the APD or some gang who cruises into one of our roadblocks and get squashed...

But i have to say, CVgaming aren´t losing people.. The reason why the server has a low at the moment(i came home from a business trip to London at Thursday morning, and its been low since then, before my trip we were 90 most of the time) Its because people have graduations, Party trips before exams and so on. So if everyone just take a chill pill this will get sorted out, This doesn´t mean that we dont have to do anything about this issues above they still need to be sorted. But to attract new players we need to have more fun content on the server, i will post some examples below that would increase the fun on the server.

*Bring back Checkpoints – This has always been appreciated by the civilians, it’s a little mini event to take a checkpoint and have a fight towards the APD, The Rebels also need real checkpoints to be able to make a checkpoint for their cause like it used to be..

*Suicide run on the NLA Island, a place where the Rebels can bring naughty Police Officers, Civilians (gang members included)

*Racetrack somewhere around Sofia (where there isn´t any activity anyways, so the map isn´t populated there why not bring us a cool track where we can have races?)

*Shooting range (make this a safe zone, a place for Civilians to train, Show their skills, Challenge other people)

*More Moves - some cool dance moves maybe? I’m quite good at entertaining and i would love to see someone dancing in front of me? *rofl*

*Big checkpoint at the NLA islands entry – It should be a cool experience for the civilians to enter the island, and if they are new it’s important that it looks massive, people should be afraid of the rebels instantly and show them respect without knowing anything about them (this makes sense in real life as well)

These are just some examples, but at the moment it feels like we are taking away all the fun parts to make the server run better (higher fps performance wise) on the cost of having fun, and at least i don´t think this is the right way to go, it hurts more then it gives.. I have no problem with 5 fps less if it could bring us some more toys to work with.

I’ve stated in a post on our hidden forum part that i wouldn´t bring anymore suggestions or feedback since I’m just fed up with it, people don´t want to make changes - At least they aren´t interested in discussing the Mather with us at least.

But since GW went in to our channel yesterday and told us to really do this since he would like to change the server from where it is now, I’m going to give it one more try.

Oh.. i forgot.

*Ganglands

Thanks for that! We invested so much money in to ganglands which was announced like what... September -2014?

ATM there isn’t any ganglands located on the map even if you have purchased it, u can still not do anything with it? It´s just a simple pole that we bought for 50 million in game. (The fun fact is that it doesn´t appear on the map atm, so people bought it for 50 million, for what exactly..?)

Just a little tip going forward, Never announce anything without it being finished- it will bring excitement for the time being, but it will also sucker punch everyone in the face when it doesn´t happen since you look like a bunch of liars who couldn´t deliver.. And shit like this hurts Cvgamings reputation, Playerbase and so on.

This is not a hate post- but seriously let’s make it right from now on going forward and i love the fact that you actually going out actively asking for the players ideas, i just hope this time you might actually listen to some of our ideas.

Thanks for your constructive argumentation guys. I'm here to bring a second youth to this community, I would like to clarify some things so let's discuss some points:

1/ Like in every game there are things that CAN'T be done for a couple of reasons which are the following:

• Game engine limitations
  • Scripting limitations (commands, language etc...)
  • Server limitations
  • Dev knowledge
  • And probably other things that I can't think of right now...

2/ More Moves (Jonasp suggestion) isn't possible because we are basically limited to what the game can offer in terms of animations right now. The only way to have more "moves" would be to make an addOn thus having a guy who knows how to make animations out of the A3 engine.

3/ Civilian lack of interest: I talked to MrGW about some nice ideas that I have which implies big changes (presidential election, complete crafting feature, toggleable events, building menu, factories, players shops, character panel, talents, HUD/Y-Menu rework, Interaction menu rework and so on...). This will be a LOT of work so I guess you guys could appreciate the effort. This is a common problem on every altis life server, the thing would be to have more feedback from them directly.

Last point:

It isn´t us the players that made this environment, it is YOU the admins that decided this and there for we have already tried your way, Now let’s try the players side?? *rofl* this will never happen anyways.

If you think nothing will ever happen, why do you even reply to this thread?

We can't implement everything just because someone asked for it, there are choices to be made and this is our responsibility.

I have a different point of view and that's why am asking you guys where you want us to go for a better future.

PS: Thanks to Jonasp and Hysteria for their feedback, I've read everything that you posted.

+1 Jonas, något MÅSTE göras åt gearet, om man vill ha en vanlig tactical vest så måste man antingen köpa den av andra players, och stora gäng säljer oftast bara till andra stora gäng eller till sina egna members, folk som inte är kopplade till stora gäng borde också ha en chans att få tag på saker. Till exempel om man gjorde players eller iallafall factions un-lootable, men att man la in något bandit liknande där man kunde köpa tactical vests och diverse vapen (det ska fortfarande svida i plånkan såklart).

jag tror detta instantly skulle improva RP'n vi har på servern idag samt ge nya players lite hopp om att de också kan lyckas och se coola ut utan att campa polisen, eran checkpoint, lägga ut spikes på vägen eller koppla sig till stora gäng.

// :police:  :sniper:     :ph34r:

+1 Jonas, något MÅSTE göras åt gearet, om man vill ha en vanlig tactical vest så måste man antingen köpa den av andra players, och stora gäng säljer oftast bara till andra stora gäng eller till sina egna members, folk som inte är kopplade till stora gäng borde också ha en chans att få tag på saker. Till exempel om man gjorde players eller iallafall factions un-lootable, men att man la in något bandit liknande där man kunde köpa tactical vests och diverse vapen (det ska fortfarande svida i plånkan såklart).

jag tror detta instantly skulle improva RP'n vi har på servern idag samt ge nya players lite hopp om att de också kan lyckas och se coola ut utan att campa polisen, eran checkpoint, lägga ut spikes på vägen eller koppla sig till stora gäng.

// :police:  :sniper:     :ph34r:

Where is my personal translator? :)

Where is my personal translator? :)

Oh, my bad :D  i basically said that civilians should be able to retrieve items suchs as vests and weapons without having to connect to the large gangs nor farm factions :)

Oh, my bad :D  i basically said that civilians should be able to retrieve items suchs as vests and weapons without having to connect to the large gangs nor farm factions :)

Yeah I totally agree on this point. Actually the system get rid of the players corpses as well as their stuff because ppl can dupe (and also for server performance).

Yeah I totally agree on this point. Actually the system get rid of the players corpses as well as their stuff because ppl can dupe (and also for server performance).

Exactly! getting rid of this looting hype will calm down the server alot, and with more calm comes more RP  :rolleyes:

Thank you for your answer ppgtjmad, and welcome to the community!  :drinks:

My comment about "it will never happen" was pure sarcasm, Quouting from above post "I’ve stated in a post on our hidden forum part that i wouldn´t bring anymore suggestions or feedback since I’m just fed up with it, people don´t want to make changes - At least they aren´t interested in discussing the Mather with us at least.

But since GW went in to our channel yesterday and told us to really do this since he would like to change the server from where it is now, I’m going to give it one more try.

"

So yeah this is kinda the "last straw" if you understand it from my point of view.

I like all of this:  (presidential election, complete crafting feature, toggleable events, build menu, factories, players shops, character panel, talents, HUD/Y-Menu rework, Interaction menu rework and so on....

What i don’t like is the post above regarding loot, The loot a player drops should always be loot able, but i insists in the process of making it available for new players to buy these things - But we shall not take away the loot function, it’s a huge part in altis life, IF you were to remove this you would have to change the prices for gear drastically from today’s price 600k for a katiba, it would be similar to Asylum then a MK-1 for 75k. if that’s the case I’m all for it, but i think it hurts more than just fixing the issues i posted above we don´t want this server and community to become asylum which is wasteland^altislife

My comment about "it will never happen" was pure sarcasm, i have come with many suggestions which are approved by 5/6 admins and it always "fail" on this single vote. Coincidence? Might be.

And the reason for writing this was only because GW asked, like i said before I’ve done this many times before without results or hmm a better word for it is Lack of commitment from the receiving part. So yeah this is kinda the "last straw" if you understand it from my point of view.

I like all of this:  (presidential election, complete crafting feature, toggleable events, build menu, factories, players shops, character panel, talents, HUD/Y-Menu rework, Interaction menu rework and so on....

What i don’t like is the post above regarding loot, The loot a player drops should always be loot able, but i insists in the process of making it available for new players to buy these things - But we shall not take away the loot function, it’s a huge part in altis life, IF you were to remove this you would have to change the prices for gear drastically from today’s price 600k for a katiba, it would be similar to Asylum then a MK-1 for 75k. if that’s the case I’m all for it, but i think it hurts more than just fixing the issues i posted above we don´t want this server and community to become asylum which is wasteland^altislife

I can say that I pretty much agree with everything you say. +1.

I think that something people have to realize is that weapons(and gear overall) is a HUGE part of this game. Just because it is, does NOT mean that you can't have proper roleplay scenarios. But I think people need to get over ther vision of civilians walking around with pistols, drinking coffee and walking around in safezones.

Personally I think that civilians should not have that much of a struggle to aquire heavy gear that it is like today. And I believe that one of the reasons why the RP is like it is today is because of the struggle to get loot.

I'll speak from my perspective now when I used to play as a civilian when I was new.

When I was robbing people with my friends, it was usually the "surrender or die" while hiding, because of being afraid to lose my gear.(when playing heavily geared of course)

But when playing with a PDW and wetsuit it would be an entire different situation, such as maybe all 4 showing themselfs, with a completley different opening just because losing the gear would'nt be such a biggie.

Not sure if you get my point, but what I am trying to say is that gear(or the economy overall) is one of the reasons why players cant enjoy playing as civilians, and rp is as it is.

Ahah thanks, you deserve a first!

Thats where the changes might help, an economy based on players activities is something that I want to push. I mean every player will have to choose their way of life, which will enforce the RP feeling.

Example:

I'm Kevin and I want to be a professional dickhead so I choose to be a rebel (no no pls don't throw tomatoes at me). I'll have rebel activities, specific spec and perks, things that civilians or cops can't have and can't do.

Other example:

I'm Kevin (again?) and I want to dick around, jobless. But I want to do illegal things like drugs, weapons trafficking, and other bad things. It's up to you in the end.

No more licenses to buy (I mean jobs licenses), you'll have to choose from a panel of jobs and stick to this (primary job/secondary job, like in a MMO in fact). Once again this is to enforce the RP feeling and the uniqueness of every player entity.

I truly Hope ur kidding dawg, because It just sounded like u think a robbery with visual enemys and a longer engage is a big different to surrender or die behind a wall. There is none, no one would care if u open ur engage behind a Wall with surrender or die or in the open with put your hands up. It's all the same.

One more thing, stop this imagineary "hard for civs to ger gear". If that was even near the truth the most part of the server wouldnt run around with Katibas and vests. Some of the house we raided had street values of 10-20millions and after that even heard from ppl we raided that It isnt even their Main house.

So this "its hard to get gear" is bullshit plain and simple because It isnt. Maybe harder to get 7.62 rifles but not ordinary gear.

But im open for a new approach and i look forward for new things on the server!

I truly Hope ur kidding dawg, because It just sounded like u think a robbery with visual enemys and a longer engage is a big different to surrender or die behind a wall. There is none, no one would care if u open ur engage behind a Wall with surrender or die or in the open with put your hands up. It's all the same.

One more thing, stop this imagineary "hard for civs to ger gear". If that was even near the truth the most part of the server wouldnt run around with Katibas and vests. Some of the house we raided had street values of 10-20millions and after that even heard from ppl we raided that It isnt even their Main house.

So this "its hard to get gear" is bullshit plain and simple because It isnt. Maybe harder to get 7.62 rifles but not ordinary gear.

But im open for a new approach and i look forward for new things on the server!

Well to start off with I'm not kidding, and robbery is gonna be a big roleplay scenario in this game - Either if you like it or not(Reason why I used it as a example). What I was trying to say is that the way you engage a robbery can change the outcome dramatically, believe it or not.(And what I was trying to point out was not really the difference in locations, but the cautions you take with the gear you have).

All I know is I would not enjoy a robbery if a naked guy tells me "handsup" while his friend is laying in the woods with a 6.5 and sniper scope, but hey we all have different opinions, right? :)

It is not hard for the people who already got the gear stored in their houses no, but it's hard for the new players to get their hands on the more 'heavy' gear.

I found it easier to get decent gear when I started then nowadays as a civ, can't really point out why though.

Well, just to answer the gear question im gonna quote luckie here

"I truly Hope ur kidding dawg, because It just sounded like u think a robbery with visual enemys and a longer engage is a big different to surrender or die behind a wall. There is none, no one would care if u open ur engage behind a Wall with surrender or die or in the open with put your hands up. It's all the same. 

So this "its hard to get gear" is bullshit plain and simple because It isnt. Maybe harder to get 7.62 rifles but not ordinary gear. "

It is hard for civs to get "gear" since they can´t use any shops to buy them, That is the reason why the usage of GOOD ROLE-PLAY won´t happen in some situations because people are after your gear, it isn´t harder than that.

Ofcourse you can buy weapons like: KATIBA, But where can the civilians buy vests? Atleast i haven´t spotted a single shop with thoose items :-) And hmm yeah its kinda easy to get the vests by using close to lack of rp  vs the APD which u all complain against in the police force.

I´m just gonna assume you miss understood the statement of Dawg here luckie, the only reason why people have alot of "gear" is mainly because of farming APD.

• Goatis unpinned this topic