CvGaming

Dragrace 1v1 tourney Athira airstrip

WoXXeN

Im thinking about putting a Hatchback tournament toghether where you race 1v1 and the winner moves up the ladder until there is only 2 left to race for the finals. Location is not decided yet but Im thinking we keep it simple and use airstrip at Athira airfield for our "Dragrace tournament".

No limit on how many from each gang/ faction can participate.

When: Monday 2015-06-15 17:00 CET

RULES:

• Only Hatchbacks (NOT hatchback sport)
  • Everyone inc. A.P.D, N.L.A and medics can attend.
  • No spiking
  • No robbery
  • No VDM
  • No trolling (Of course)
  • If you are there only to watch, make sure to not be in the way
  • Only Camera/admin helicopters in the air. If you just want to spawn a heli in airfield to fly away with it, its alright but do not stay hovering in the area. Let me know if you want to record the event so I know why you are in the air.

How to participate:

Write to me on teamspeak / Leave a comment on this post with your ingame name so that I can sign you up.

At the time of the tournament we will all meet in the parking lot of the airfield.

Bring a Hatchback and the fee to enter is 30,000. Winner take's it all + a bonus from me.

I will be online as CvG News to both announce start of the race and also the winners and generally just update how the tournament is going. However I would very much appreciate if any admins could be on as well to keep order. If you want to help out on the event let me know on teamspeak. Im usualy in Medic/ CvG News room, but if you cant find me, check my room under own channels, thats where I could be hiding.

WHEN DATE/TIME IS DECIDED AND IF LOCATION IS CHANGED I WILL UPDATE THIS POST AND LET YOU KNOW.

Sincerely

WoXXeN

Edited by WoXXeN

** UPDATED **

Kommer inte vara hemma större delen av dagen så ni får PMa/ kommentera med era namn om ni vill vara med!