CvGaming

Ban appeal Gary

V1RRE

Appeal Information

Name: [NATO] Gary // [A-DK] Gary ?

Date: 2015.. Sometime around January,

Reason: I started to play on CvGaming in January, played for some week and had a really good time, my IRL friend then told me about a hack that I could get for 300 SEK a month, where I would be able to spawn in huge amounts of cash, weapons & gear etc.. 

I thought like Why not ? Hitem permbanned me after a couple of seconds after activating the hack, I was banned so fast that I didnt even had time to use the hack, it was so fast that I thought it was automatic battle eye ban, but it wasen't, I accepted the fact that I was permbanned, but after some month I tried to make a ban appeal but it got declined, then I made another, and it was declined aswell, (no suprise tho, as I pretty much copy pasted my first ban appeal)

I really hope that you'll give me another chance, I really regret trying to cheat, and I would never do it again. 

Note that I didn' t write this appeal myself, my friend Thorsten that will also be uploading the ban appeal helped me. 

1st ban appeal 

2st ban appeal

Friendly regards Gary =)