CvGaming

University and Inactivity

Hysteria

So today I'm sad to announce that I will have to take a step back before the move to Gotland since I'll start university there. I personally want to focus on my study to 100% so I will have little to no time to manage the community and push out patches. This means that I'll not be as active like I've been the last 2-3 months but when I eventually get the time to help, I will try my best to do so. But until then I have to part ways with Controversial Gaming.

Cheers everyone! Been a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community again!

Special thanks to the whole of H.R.A, Öberg, Hardman, Pettson, Bobbi, Goatis, Eurozze, Kebre, GW, Thorsten and ToxiC!

Edited by Hysteria

200_s.gif

(repost sen Kappes post ^)

Neeej!!! inte min Alfons :(

Hoppas du kommer tilbaks snart!  Du har gjort så mycket för servern sedan du kom tillbaks, tror inte många tänker på hur mycket ni admins sliter med att göra våran experience så bra som möjligt..

Hoppas vi ser dig tillbaks snart, lycka till med studierna nu Alfons Åberg :) :wub:

200_s.gif

(repost sen Kappes post ^)

Neeej!!! inte min Alfons :(

Hoppas du kommer tilbaks snart!  Du har gjort så mycket för servern sedan du kom tillbaks, tror inte många tänker på hur mycket ni admins sliter med att göra våran experience så bra som möjligt..

Hoppas vi ser dig tillbaks snart, lycka till med studierna nu Alfons Åberg :) :wub:

Vet inte varför det står guest där uppe, men det var iaf min kommentar :c