CvGaming

Ban req [NB]

Serious Sam

Asså sluta lägga upp ban requests nu, Admins har skrivit att dom inte kommer banna dom. Så försök säga till dom och lära dom hur man gör istället... Vill inte vara den som håller på och kommenterar på folks ban requests men aa :P

Fast detta är ju en annan situation där dom inte heller ger ett ultimatum.

Jag citerar Goatis

"I will not ban N.B for this but see this as your first and final warning, before you open fire you need to give the players a ultimatum, for example: stop the car or we will open fire.

STANNA STANNA STANNA dont give you the right to shoot at people."

Sorry för kladd :W

Fast detta är ju en annan situation där dom inte heller ger ett ultimatum.

Jag citerar Goatis

"I will not ban N.B for this but see this as your first and final warning, before you open fire you need to give the players a ultimatum, for example: stop the car or we will open fire.

STANNA STANNA STANNA dont give you the right to shoot at people."

Sorry för kladd :W

nej nej men han kan väl ta och snacka med dom istället för att lägga upp massa ban requests left and right :P? Eller har jag fel :S

i understand the Admin,s at dem say stop stop stop the car its can mean i need help to reper my car or some thing but next time we robing will we say Stop the car the its a robbery if u dont stop or get out from the car will i open fire and u will be killed. But on the movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Tj-6Sc23k&feature=youtu.be Stop stop stop the car det år et ran men dine composer på TS roper så myke så det år litte sort och høra had jag seier for dig Have a nice day Bro And i hoppe u can robbe me tomorrow =D StayAwesomme

i understand the Admin,s at dem say stop stop stop the car its can mean i need help to reper my car or some thing but next time we robing will we say Stop the car the its a robbery if u dont stop or get out from the car will i open fire and u will be killed. But on the movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Tj-6Sc23k&feature=youtu.be Stop stop stop the car det år et ran men dine composer på TS roper så myke så det år litte sort och høra had jag seier for dig Have a nice day Bro And i hoppe u can robbe me tomorrow =D StayAwesomme

haha älskar dig, Du skrek Stanna 100x HAHAHA XD