CvGaming

Taking a break.

xAluzions

Sad to see you go, but when writing a post like this its better to be a little bit more specific, if you feel this way, tell the community the truth and be constructive, so that maybe something can be done about it. Anyway, i wish you the best of luck outside of ArmA :)

Sincerely, Darwin.

http://imgur.com/znWmOqW

I think you will have a longer break then you expected, people like you don´t belong to this community.

PS: Killing you ingame, you cant seriously count that as "admin abuse" ? Besides killing you ingame i don´t recall that anything else has happend to you atleast from my point of view, but maybe you are talking about some other admin - but im kinda sure that text you wrote was directly pointed towards me since i killed you seconds before.

Ok cheers bobbi, try and not rape anyone else just because you get in a bad mood ;)

Feel free to collaborate on your opinions, im not gonna censor anything, i sincerely don´t know what i have done to you that has made you this mad, I have talked with you alot when you were in IS-B regarding some new things to the server, other than that i know that i talked with you when you were talking shit about [sc] thorsten that you accused of duping several times in sidechat, and what else..?

I mean, it is totally fine for me that you think i am an bad admin, but atleast don´t judge me by what i have done to you ingame, that´s just low..

Oh now you updated your post to bobbi get cancer.

I don´t tolerate that so im gonna lock this thread, and im gonna go ahead and permban you. This just shows what level you brought to the community. Thanks and goodbye..

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked and locked this topic