CvGaming

Event 09-18 20.00 Protect the Golden-player!

V1RRE

Greetings!

Been awhile since I hosted an event, therefore I thought it was time ! =)

"Protect the Golden-Player"

Every gang that wants to participate needs to choose one of their members to be the "Golden Player" this player is going to be unarmed,

his task is to survive, while his teammates task is to protect their golden player. as long as the golden player is alive, a medic may ress the gang, when the golden player of a gang falls, he may not be ressed, and the gangmembers left will then only have 1 life left  (as they now cannot be ressed)

The team with the last golden player alive wins!

(therefore, it doesnt matter if gang A is 7 normal players alive, if gang B is 2 players where 1 is the golden player)

Rules

• One member of each gang is going to be the "object"
  • The object is going to be unarmed, and may not pick up any loot of fallen teammates. 
  • Loot restriction!
  • No killing of medics / threatening them, they are allowed to ress a gang if their golden player is alive.
  • All the gangs participating is going to inform me (Thorsten) who they have choosed as golden player.

Time: 2015-09-18 20.00(?) ( this friday)

How to participate: Go to Kavala Air garage at 20.00 and enter the mohawk!

What do i need to participate? : Your own set of gear, there is a loot restriction. the golden player are not allowed to bring a weapon.

( Yes.. I know there might be some spelling issues, some things might be explained pretty bad aswell cause im tired af)

If you have any further questions write it here in the topic, or PM me on Teamspeak!

// Thorsten =)

Så om man har "teamat" med en medic så får man inte döda medicen eller vad menar du om man inte får hota/döda dom? Blir ju svårt om det händer

Är kanske en dum fråga men vill vara säker då det finns en chans att det händer.

Edited by Feroz

får man reda på vem som är golden player i varje lag? 

"All the gangs participating is going to inform me (Thorsten) who they have choosed as golden player"

Så ni väljer själva vem ni vill ha som golden player :) 

Edited by kJn