CvGaming

Ban request [U.F.L] Emin - 10.10.2015 22:00

Lavoshkin

Im just out patrolling and we arrest a guy at cocaine processing. As we are there we also get a message about a situation in the Death Curve, close to Agios. We make our way there, and the first thing i see is a fully automatic weapon lying on the ground. The first thing i think is to pick it up the way that no other civillian in the area gets their hands on it. As i proceed to pick it up i get shot in the head by Emin. He said absolutely nothing in advance before he kills me. After that NorreN tries to tell him that he RDM'd me, and that we could talk it out there, but Emin decides to kill NorreN also.

http://www.twitch.tv/lavoshkin/v/20083632

The exact same thing happend earlier to me today, Emin ran up to me and killed me while APD was in a firefight with SC. When that happend i didnt want to carry it further and make a ban req on him, since i thought he was a nice guy. But now it has happend twice on the same day and i've tried to talk to him instead of making this request, but he doesn't seem to understand what he did wrong.

(The reason why NorreN says that they still had KoS on us was because U.F.L robbed us around 20 min ago close to copper mine, and yes i said wrong about the KoS rule)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlq4bVGja9U&feature=youtu.be Just watch on 25:50. I can not speak so good but I will try to speak. I am not good person and I am not your enemy. Please do not think bad. You are a polis and you are trying to take his weapon. It is loot. For example if you loot one CV-D man his friend can kill you without engage. Because when you are looting you are starting engage allready. You are stilling his weapon.I was there and I wachted you. I waited for to be sure because you are cop.First I thinkt you are not looting him. Beause you know cops is not looting. They do not need civillians weapon. When My friend said he is looting And I saw you got his weapon and I killed you. I dead for a lot of time for I looted gangs member weapon without engage. If you will speak all gangs members they will say its true.When you died and you are coming to my room and I can not focus game and you are speaking in the game about rdm. This is metagaming. When you died you are trying to tell that admins.and before that problem we was fighting in the kavalla checkpoint. And this is another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhjSYzEUkI  . I am sorry If I break your heart. It is a game I read your text and you writed so good. I can not do that but the videos are telling everyting. 

Respects

Emin

Edited by Emin

As a Police Officer; the first logical thing to do when you see a deadly firearm lying around, is pick it up so that you can make sure it doesnt end up in the wrong peoples hands. That was the only thing i tried to pick up, and in addition it was an illegal firearm. You can clearly see that it's the faction APD landing, and you even stated it yourself at 25.40 into the video you provided. I understand that you thought you could kill me since i ''looted'' your friend. The only reason i ''looted'' him was to get the weapon off the ground and then get the Medic to revive him.

I have looked through the rules once more just to make sure, and i didnt find a single post that says you are allowed to kill APD even though they are picking up items from the ground that belong to you/your gangmates. If it already was a firefight between the UFL and the APD, then i would have understood that you killed me, but since we just landed in the scene of an accident i dont think it's OK that you kill me before engaging, or telling me not to pick up your friend's stuff.

Hazz and Lian, please take your issue somewhere else. This ban request doesnt involve any of you.

I am kind of regretting that i posted this ban request, since i totally understand your point of view Emin, but when two times in one day, where you were the one to kill me without any engage i hope you also understand why i get mad as a player. It really ruins the fun in this game when you get ''RDM'd''. However- if you were to apologize to me i will gladly drop this Ban req.

Lavoshkin//

• Guest locked this topic