CvGaming

Event Req. Revenge

Thecavepainter

Event req.

Revenge

I think it's about time for us civs to get revenge! The cops have been bossing around in the safezones for a while now. It's time for us to rise!

Rules/about 

It's our time to strike back, this event is about us civs getting some payback on the cops. 

We need to show them who rules the island Altis. The people or the police. 

On a spesific time and date (selected by admins) after restart the Safezones will turn into rebelzones. Then we got four hours to strike!

The rules is pretty simple 

Civs can 

• Shoot the police inside the zones that usually are safezones but rebelzones atm. 

Civs cannot

• Shoot the police inside thier HQ
  • Shoot the cops at random outside these zones, 

You can ONLY shoot the police if you got a wepon of atleast 6.5mm on you.

If u don't got a wepon of this sort you cannot be a part of the war so gear up! 

Prepare for the war of Altis 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Kluggadpånuggen

Well after giving some thoughts about the event, this is what I came up with: First off all, I think it's great that people are suggesting events because It's important that everyone contribute to making the server fun to play on, but I spot some issues with this event. 
As I wrote in swedish above, as I understand it, it would have to be patches before and after the event which is unlikely that admins are thrilled about, second is that for civs that doesn't have the gear requried or do not wish to participate in the event, there is no safezones.. Which means that they are left in the open without shelter from bandits etc.
This would also bring alot of chaos with people shooting eachother, arguing for loot and alot of high caliber weapons and vests at free disposal (more or less).

I like that people suggests events but this one Is maybe not a "doable" one :)