CvGaming

Ban Appeal Hynnix

Hynnix

Name: [SC] Hynnix 

Date: 2015-08-22 ( I think? :c)

Reason: if you want more detailed information, http://cvgaming.net/topic/4499-ban-appeal-sc-hynnix/

Anyhows, I was duping and got caught by Afriel and permbanned, my last appeal got declined cause Afriel didnt believe that i was regretfull, but I really am, at the moment i made a small "laugh" because i didnt know how to react, so I just laughed, I dont know why, But it feels like I have learned myself a BIG lesson. I would like to get a chance to talk to Bobbi / Afriel and explain on teamspeak that I really regret the thing i did...

I dont think I will get unbanned cause duping is a really serious offence and it wasnt too long ago.. but I really miss this server and I would really apretieate a second chance..

Dear regards

Hynnix

Hej Hynnix, ditt beetende när vi informerade dig om att du skulle bli bannad är under all kritik, vi är inte redo att låta dig komma tillbaka än, vänligen gör en ny ban appeal om cirka 6månader.

Mvh Admins

• Guest locked this topic