CvGaming

fezor rdm

Los Serpent

17 minutes ago, Los Serpent said:

yup :) nice rdm

Can you upload an 15 min vid from this? 

You killed my friend "Krayroski" and then broke nlr, i have KOS on your gang 15min after you killed one of my members so that's the reason

4 minutes ago, Los Serpent said:

u idiot that was a oder live, i dead after that so stfu 

You are not allowed to be in the same area in 15min. Read the "NLR" rule.

3. New Life Rule
The New Life Rule applies to all factions!

Items on this list may result in your removal from the server and/or ban, based on the admins discretion.

•  If you are killed you must wait 15 minutes before returning to the scene of your death.

Lets break this situations down into some basic facts.

1. Your gangmate is laying 5 feet infront of your vehicle as you are pulling up to the scene.

2. I cannot tell who has killed him, but judging from your texts and the conversation i can only assume that you are having an situation with the [?] Gang. 

3. I cannot tell if you broke new life rule. But what i can tell is that you as a member of the [R.O.A] gang has KOS on the people killing a member of your gang, meaning that they ALSO have KOS on you. 

4. Respawning do mean that you get a new life, but as a member of a gang you are bound by their actions aswell as your own.

I think it is pretty obvious that no bans will be handed out on this matter HOWEVER if you can provide evidence that your gangmember was killed by ANOTHER gang than [?] or that its been 15 minutes since he died then i will be happy to evaluate the siuation once again. If that is the case open a NEW ban-request.

Fotolia_70753040_XS.jpg