CvGaming

Combatlog murvegutten

murvegutten

Hello my name is [L.D] Murvegutten, i got banned yesterday (7) days for combatlog and i regret everything i did, it wont happend again! I Know that i broke the rules but as i said it wont happend again so i beg you cant you put down the ban a bit than 7days. I went into teamspeak to talk about it but now im banned at teamspeak so i dont have any choice more than type a message in forum, so please... help. i have holiday and i would like to play on CvGaming. it would help if you make a less ban Have A Nice Day! PS: [L.D] Murvegutten

I've given you chance upon chance, you been banned multiple times, and I've been good to you unbanning you despite your bad excuses. 
You then combatlogged, and after being banned created a new account, sadly ur still using the same IP and I noticed this, You claimed to be your brother. After an hour lying to me you then confessed when I still didn't believe you. 
Despite all this I'm gonna give you one last chance, next time you do anything against the server rules you will be gone from this server for good.
You will be unbanned at 20:00 tomorrow.