CvGaming

Jeppe Olsen Powerabusing? :D

ToungKlipparn

Jeppe olsen permabanning me and banning my friend for 3 days after we robbed and killed him (his police character). He said we did a "RDM" so called. The thing is that we robbed him and his friend and after it we told him we had to kill them because we are roleplaying as "bad criminals" so called. And after that me and my friend got in a dispute with him and said things such as "You cant shoot people if they are not fighting back" All i say: HAHAHAHAH RLY???? So if i land on cocaine field and ppl say that they will shoot me but im not fighting back they cant shoot me?? Is that the rules? i Dont think so. Then after that my friend spoke with him calmly and Jeppe was just abusively cursing bad words on him and such.. You should reaaaallly look into these bans and think if everything was made right after all :D

Hello!
Me and Jeppe had a talk with your friend Patty and I think it went good, the situation was basically " lack of rp" 
In my opinion ofcourse, running around killing people and using " we are bad criminals" as a excuse for killing people is lack of rp.

But yeah, this is solved.

If there is anything else, contact me on teamspeak !

First of, you guys have been breaking the serverrules multiple times today. Earlier you tried to ram into us with a chopper even admitting it in sidechat. I didn't ban you there because I felt like a warning would be enough. 
Then about an hour ago I'm patrolling with a friend, you guy jump out on the road, and tell us to surrender, we do and you rob us, there's no problem in that, but after being robbed you choose to say "We are bad guys, now you're gonna die" even though we did eventhing you told us. Well that hardly seems fair, actually it's breaking the server RP rules. and therfor I ban the guy that killed both me and my mate you RDMed, since I did find it find quite random, since you had no RP cause to kill us.

If people can just say they're bad criminals, and then kill whoever they like, no one would be able to get away from an encounter alive even if they were following the commands of the robber. This is hardly any kind of RP, and surrendering would be pointless if you're gonna get killed anyways.

Then you went on the sidechat started use the "admin abuse card". I myself is not fund of the admin abuse card, it gives the server and the admins admining it a bad rep.
Therfor if I see any claims of admin abuse in the sidechat I will ban the guy untill I can get a higherup to look into the matter.
Next time you think there's a admin abuse tell it to an admin, and you better supply proof! 
Normally I would ban a person for this for no less then a week, but GW is more forgiving. If this happens again I wont be.

So in the end. Patty has gotten a warning for Lack of RP.
ToungKlipparn has gotten a warning for claiming admin abuse in a public forum.
Costas has gotten a 1 day ban for attempted VDM with a heli.

Next time I see any of you guys breaking the server rules, I wont be as forgiving as GW has been in this matter.

This is in no way okay behavior.
d5435948f274492099f499ec290caa75.png631eda402eade13be2efc50fcfc481d8.png