CvGaming

[BAN APPEAL] Bravo/Castiel

Castiel (Oliver)

Name: My in-game name is [FIA] Bravo but you also might remember me as [T.C.F] Castiel.

Date: I don't remember the date but it was sometime last week i got banned.

Reason: I understand why i was banned it's because i duped gear. Now some of you might wonder why the fluff did you dupe? Well, not just saying this but i ONLY duped if i died of a bullshit death, like if i got RDM:ed, if i got like no message received and crashed my heli or ran into a pole with the car so it blows up,  if my game glitches so it crashes or i have to force exit it (alt + f4) so i get combat logged. I NEVER duped if i wanted more gear or the reason everyone else dupes. And instead of going to the support and wait 2 hours and fix a video or pictures i simply duped my gear which took like 2 mins and then it was all fixed.

I know it's still duping but i really like this server and it's community so i really want to continue playing on it.

If you have any questions you can either find me on TS3 (name: [FIA] Bravo) or you can just pm me through the forums 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Afriel locked this topic