CvGaming

Ban request [WL] Thore 2016-04-30 01:43

[CKD][4025] SweBear

Ban rec felaktig ingage

Name: [ckd99] SweBear

Offender-Name: [WL] Thore

Date: 2000-04-30 - 01:44

Reason: jag  processerade cocain och då hör jag bara -put you hand in the air  då vänder jag mig om och bara dör

fail engage

Edited by SweBear

2 hours ago, [WL] Thore said:

And then you come and VDM me?

rip i didn't mean to do that. the quad toucht it like 1 millimeter and it exploded

and you didn't get it on camera that i "drive in to you"

Edited by SweBear

10 hours ago, SweBear said:

rip i didn't mean to do that. the quad toucht it like 1 millimeter and it exploded

and you didn't get it on camera that i "drive in to you"

That is right but you came full speed in to me

Edited by [WL] Thore

Thore you need to give him a amount of time Before shooting so you give him a chance and also you are not allowed to reply to ban rec's if you are the accusing player/accused player

and also you should press push-to-talk button a bit Before yelling your clan name cuz i couldnt hear it in the video

5 minutes ago, antontheguy said:

Thore you need to give him a amount of time Before shooting so you give him a chance and also you are not allowed to reply to ban rec's if you are the accusing player/accused player

and also you should press push-to-talk button a bit Before yelling your clan name cuz i couldnt hear it in the video

Well if u take a look at Thores video he didnt do anything wrong.. thore pushed the talk-button before he started talking...  and that u say he isnt allowed to say his side of this is wrong.... then u should say that to Swebear aswell cus he is the "accusing player" if im not totaly wrong??

1 hour ago, E.M.S/WL KingCrazy said:

Well if u take a look at Thores video he didnt do anything wrong.. thore pushed the talk-button before he started talking...  and that u say he isnt allowed to say his side of this is wrong.... then u should say that to Swebear aswell cus he is the "accusing player" if im not totaly wrong??

i just didnt put it in the reply but neither are allowed to type replies and going at it like they are and this may result in neither being able to use the forums and even penaltys

1 hour ago, E.M.S/WL KingCrazy said:

also i just realised that i did say both are not allowed to do it in my original reply

Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

SweBear, du kommer att vara bannad permanent tills vidare. Tror det är rätt uppenbart för alla här inne att du har klippt bort ljudfilen tills det att han säger upp med händerna eftersom att innan det så hör man inget och helt plötsligt så börjar man höra ditt bakgrundsljud i spelet och allting. Patetiskt. 

Du är välkommen att skriva en ban appeal och förklara dig själv, men räkna inte med att spela här på ett tag.