CvGaming

Patch preview 2.1

Legacy™

Hello fellow community members!

The day has now come upon you, the day where we will finally reveal some details about the upcoming patch that we have been working on for quite some time now. This patch will be a gamechanger for many civillians aswell as the map itself. In this video i have chosen to present a backstory for a group that will be added into the game aswell as some of the locations that we have added onto the map along with skins. 

Note that as i wrote in the Video Disclaimer all things displayed in the backstory of the video will not be added to the actual server.

Few examples of things that will also be modified in this patch but are not brought up in this video are:

- Weapons & Prices

- New map locations

- New features and Buildings.

För bästa känsla så rekommenderar jag bioläge när ni kollar!

// Staff

3 minutes ago, glassbomben said:

bara för att klargöra en sak tanksen å jetsen kommer inte finnas va?

Note that as i wrote in the Video Disclaimer all things displayed in the backstory of the video will not be added to the actual server.

Så svar nej, det va en del av bakgrunden

Hörde att folk pratade om att om man tar bort saker från mappen så kommer det lagga minde, kommer inte cartell zonen isåfall göra så att det laggar ganska mycket? 

2 hours ago, Vpswede said:

Hörde att folk pratade om att om man tar bort saker från mappen så kommer det lagga minde, kommer inte cartell zonen isåfall göra så att det laggar ganska mycket? 

Allt handlar om hur mycket objekt spelaren måste rendera in, och då pratar vi om alla objekt på din skärm. Så du borde ha liknande fps som i större städer, då det är ungefär lika många objekt