CvGaming

Banned lian/mikko/murvegutten

murvegutten

Name: Lian

Date: 2015 11.07  "typish"

hey i want to apply for unban do I want and play on a server i have  thinked over that very much on what I've done. Makes 9 månter ago I was banned from the server Grunden is I va with in a time that did not follow the rules. A player called Batman went to pyrgos and found the player Caden, s house and glitchet themselves in with and put the gun inn to thedor Derma he got in. He tokk and let his backpack attmed one boxen in the house and glitchet themselves in the joining and take matters from boxen and went to sit houses and leave them there so he told us in violation speech what he had done and that we way sin us but and take allt he gets noticed anything. So I asked he is not against the rules? Then he said the so we must not tell anyone show someone is caught, we must sylde you lian then said rush whay me so I was promised a knife on game csgo I said ok it's fine. Luckan and Batman later went to the house of Caden and thanks Sacae in a heli and tokk them to my house and leave them there and nothing in his house. I Beglager henelsen and it is explained that (critical and unstable) I want and get into the server and want get allt i own 
deleted sån that I have something of stolen goods in my Owning thanks to those who tokk the time and read hope you contrite Srry for bad English

Mvh Simon/Lian :unsure:

13043349_713877695382112_4341847828028350947_n.jpg

Edited by murvegutten

• 4 weeks later...