CvGaming

Are you guys ready for Tanoa Life?

Sajm0n

Hello everybody.

The time has come, we've been getting closer and closer with the Tanoa Life server, and now we are almost in land. Are you ready to take the war from Altis to Tanoa ? Cause we are. Stay tuned, we might even open up the server tonight.

9QKkkqK.jpg?1

ARE YOU READY???

Will Grigg's on fire

• 2 weeks later...

Hey  im trying to connect to the Tanoa Life server  but it comes up "  The eye sees you"   and that i i use cheat,..  this is not right and the same message came to all of my friends who tryed to go in it..  any idea of what i gotta do?   Ive played on the server before tanoa came out without problems

20 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Hey  im trying to connect to the Tanoa Life server  but it comes up "  The eye sees you"   and that i i use cheat,..  this is not right and the same message came to all of my friends who tryed to go in it..  any idea of what i gotta do?   Ive played on the server before tanoa came out without problems

Just restart the whole game and it should work. The developers is working on a fix for it. :)