CvGaming

Ban Appeal "Kurre Ugur"

Kurre Ugur

Name - Kurre Ugur

Date - "2016/03/01-30  (Kommer inte ihåg exakt)

Hello, My name is Kurre Ugur. I been banned a while now. I started on this server in Septemeber. It’s a while back right now. I am really happy that Legacy gave me the chance to be a part of the Community Website again. I got banned because I was’nt dumb enough to get banned for duping. No I was so stupid so I did a troll montage for a Medic Application. At moment I thought it was funny. But when I look back at it now, I just feel awfull over the dumb decisions. I did really appericate that the chances I been giving, even with my stupid actions. I got told in the last Ban Appeal by Chebbi, That I am welcome to do a Ban appeal in two months. I appericate that did’nt give me to long time or to short. Is a fair amount of time due to what I did. I did dupe, that is nothing I can hide. Even doe I really want to, I cant because it’s done. I got banned in mars, I do not know exactly when it happend. But I do think it was in Mars. I regret what I did. I do think I have waited the time for me to grow as person to not make the same misstake. If I get unbanned, I think is a good time in the summer. Because as I have read in the community shoutbox is not that many people in ther server in the summers. Which makes a great moment to me to farm money. So I can buy gear instead of dupe them. Duping have destroyed for me so much in the community. I was playing on cv like 6 hours a day and then do the stupid thing as dupe. I did destroy so much for me. If I get unbanned I will probaly search as medic directly. From the patch you have done, it seems so fun to be a medic. I was a medic before and I totaly loved it, was driving around in my truck boxer. Sometimes alone, sometimes with other people like kafarov, kangawroon, jesper, espen, marly and many more. I just wanna comeback as a civillian and be a part of the fun that is happening. I see is many events in the weeks, I get so hyped for the events even doe I am Perm banned for duping. Events seems to have make the server so much more fun. I have been playing some of “Hard RP” servers, so I can come into the server with hard rp skills, and maybe take it to the next level. My lust for robbing has decreased because my shooting skills is so poor that i cant even shoot a standing still guy. Now that tanoa is coming to change out altis life, it would be like a super fresh start for me on the server.

2 months since the last ban appeal as I got told by Leagcy.