CvGaming

Ban request [C. Co] Joel And Bobin - 2016-AUG-27th- 15.00

walter yellow

Request Information

Name: Walter Hvit (And Walter White)

Offender-Name: [C. Co] Joel, [C. Co] Bobin

Date: 2016-AUG-27th- 15.00 (more or less)

Reason: Explain your point of view as much as in-depth as possible. If you have any proof of the users guilt in form of links, post them here.

Hi there. Something happend to the Walter squad again. What a suprise... Kappa. Most of this is from Walter White's perspective, so most of it isnt in the video, but you can hear him yell in the skype....

At first me and [SP] Walter White (my friend) where driving around, looking for some fools to rob, because who doesn't. We only succeded once after 3 whole attemts. 

After a couple of minuttes, we went down to Gang Hideout #2, next to Kavala North to buy some loot etc. We placed some spikes strips, to stop a pair of hatchbacks cruising down the main road. One of the guys in the Hatchback crashed, maybe due to driver error or the spikes. Unfortunately, the driver died, just as we where going to say "This Is SP, put your hands up or we will open fire". Anyways, we thought the spikes did the job, so we began lockpicking his car and drove off to Kavala to get some food and drink. (We also took his precious 90$....)

Down in Kavala, we meet this dude called SpookyTron, that was eager to join us. So we drove off North on the main road, to begin our awesome adventure. After passing Gang Hideout #2, Some guy from the gang [C. Co]began shooting at our vehicle. And ofc you cant do something like that, you have to use roadblocks or spike strips to stop a moving vehicle, also he didnt say anything, he just opend fire. (BTW, this happend to Walter White, so unfortunately it isnt on the recording), and the guy jumped into he's car and began following us. At last I crashed, due to my epic driving skills, and i had to jump out to repair the hatchback. Unfortunately, 2 guys in the gang of [C. Co], began to open fire on me and SpookyTron, even though we didn't do sh*t. (Expecally SpookyTron, he was just sitting there).... Here again, they broke THE rules, RDM and wrong engage.

After being revived, some more happend (Much easier to watch the video than explaining it in words, so enjoy.... 

We really want suckers  like this, off this server, to keep the server nice and clean so people can experience what Altis Life really has to offer. Thanks anywas!

Best regards

Walter Hvit And Walter White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-i8Lad-gsg

Edited by walter yellow

We placed some spikes strips, to stop a pair of hatchbacks cruising down the main road. One of the guys in the Hatchback crashed, maybe due to driver error or the spikes. Unfortunately, the driver died, just as we where going to say "This Is SP, put your hands up or we will open fire". Anyways, we thought the spikes did the job, so we began lockpicking his car and drove off to Kavala to get some food and drink. (We also took his precious 90$....)  

1: Ni lootar mig när jag dog av en bil krash så där la ni ban req på er själv Rule: https://gyazo.com/4c1d18102b5564d250d9773cb306b0bb (grey marked)  . video: http://plays.tv/video/57c20c5fc0943cc311/-rekt

2: Vad jag har fattat så ger Lockpick Kos men vi får se vad admins tycker om det. Men som sagt la ni nyss upp en ban req på er själva...

Just now, Angryherring said:

We placed some spikes strips, to stop a pair of hatchbacks cruising down the main road. One of the guys in the Hatchback crashed, maybe due to driver error or the spikes. Unfortunately, the driver died, just as we where going to say "This Is SP, put your hands up or we will open fire". Anyways, we thought the spikes did the job, so we began lockpicking his car and drove off to Kavala to get some food and drink. (We also took his precious 90$....)  

Read greymarked area: https://gyazo.com/4c1d18102b5564d250d9773cb306b0bb 

And also why were you lying to us: https://gyazo.com/96e320667c3ae2647cbe83b2c1e512d0

Edited by BjeNw0w

@BjeNw0w

Sir please read the text we wrote,  We placed some spikes strips, to stop a pair of hatchbacks cruising down the main road. One of the guys in the Hatchback crashed, maybe due to driver error or the spikes. Unfortunately, the driver died, just as we where going to say "This Is SP, put your hands up or we will open fire". Anyways, we thought the spikes did the job, so we began lockpicking his car and drove off to Kavala to get some food and drink. (We also took his precious 90$....)   

+ We couldn't loot the guy, because some other guy had aldready looted you. (BTW HE IS RENDERING THE VIDEO ASWELL)

ANY MODS/ADMINS LOOKING ON THIS POST.

Me, hvit, bobin and joel had an disgussion. Me and Walter Hvit thought that the spikes was an start of the engage, but the other guys did not. Our plan was to rob the driver, instead of "killing" him. So we ran up and started looting him. (because taking 90$ is apperantly looting all his stuff.)

We also thought we was not getting a ban, due to correct engange, even though a small f**k-up....

But this is your call MODS/ADMINS/OWNERS/Higher Ups... With great power, comes great responsibility...

Best regards

Walter White

Edited by Angryherring

• Sajm0n locked this topic

Hello Guys!

For the first thing as Joel wrote:

You are only allowed to loot people that you or your gang have killed, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOT PEOPLE WHO CRASH WITH THEIR VEHICLES.

But here is the twist. Loot someone isn't taking up money or food. Looting someone is to grab their stuff such as a gun, clothes etc.

But I can't do so much with only this 17 sec long video so Walter you have 24/h on you to upload a video for me so I can make a decision!

Kind Regards Bachne!

• Bachne unlocked this topic
3 minutes ago, Bachne said:

Hello Guys!

For the first thing as Joel wrote:

You are only allowed to loot people that you or your gang have killed, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOT PEOPLE WHO CRASH WITH THEIR VEHICLES.

But here is the twist. Loot someone isn't taking up money or food. Looting someone is to grab their stuff such as a gun, clothes etc.

But I can't do so much with only this 17 sec long video so Walter you have 24/h on you to upload a video for me so I can make a decision!

Kind Regards Bachne!

Dock så tar de ju något från min kropp vid 00:43 - 00:45 http://plays.tv/video/57c20c5fc0943cc311/-rekt så lootar gör de

• Bachne locked this topic