CvGaming

Ban request On [Medic] Glenn And [C.Co] Lindegren

[TSAR] Waldo

Name: [T.N.C] Matzi

Offender-Name:[C.Co] Lindegren And [Medic] Glenn

Datearrow-10x10.png: 2016-08-29 - Time: 20.00-20.30

Reason: I was Sneaking around in Gang hideout 3, then i se medic that i have told to leav 3 times, and they where talking to [C.Co] Bobin, a bit after Medic geting told to leav or die. they run to the Truckboxer and Chopper. when [Medic] Glenn sees me, he drives around abit, few sec later he crawls twords around the house corner, and scears me!, then he started to talk in direct. And then [C.Co] Lindegren just full on charged me around the corner.

Wait what? You where very well aware that we had a war, yeah? If so why the f**k are you posting a ban req? Yes lindegren heard you and that does give him the right to use the sound in game to locate you and kill you. How would you think this i bannable? Yes it is was strange by Glenn (imo) to start talking but he actually tried to help you and you want him banned. FYI you cant meta in game. If he would typed in side chatt and written "I could try to ress him" that would be meta, but this... This is rp att it finnest. Nothing wrong and absolutely no rules broken. 

Just now, [NOF] Matzi said:

Hes medic

That doesnt change shit. He did his job and told you he would go for it and try to ress your mate. He talked to because he wanted cover and you could just said "Silent". Medics are allowed to talk you know?

Edited by Scuba

why is this banreq still up? this is the worst banreq i have ever seen on this website, how the f**k can this be meta. he talks to you ingame and lindegren kills you how the f**k is that metagaming .....

• Bachne locked this topic