CvGaming

Ban Appeal Escobab

Escobab

Name: [V] P.Escobar

Date: 26.09.16, 23:30

Reason: This very evening I commited a crime against myself and the other players on this server. I was stupid enough to fall into the pit of agony and greed and along came the consequenses. I have made a bad example of myself and my friends. I have strived and worked my way up on this server only to fell down to where I came from, a simple pleb. I was stupid enough to have the urge to get a hold of as much gear as possible and when I got a small piece of the cake I also wanted the rest. And it is by shame that I write this appeal on the same day that I was banned, but I was given a chance and I will take it. The duping was kind of like a drug to me and I am sure it is to anyone else, but I have been punished by the rules that I broke...But if this appeal gets through I will sharpen up my game and never commit such a crime to this server as I bow my head and soul in shame and pray to the gods that someone will see through this and give me a second chance. I have made so many friends on this server and had many ups and downs on this community, but mostly ups. So please, give me a second chance to start on a blank space and make up to what is lost...

P. Escobar...

• 1 month later...
  • Afriel locked this topic