CvGaming

The big music thread 2

Goatis

It's almost 2 years since the original "The big music thread" was created!

So i think it's a good idea to start The big music thread 2! 

I always find new music that ive never heard of in threads like this so lets go for it!

Select the 1 or 2 most popular tracks of yours and post it here! (only 2 youtube clips per post)

"Copied from original post"

I start: lately i been in a metal / rock mood with the recently released Volbeat and Sabaton albums!

From their previous album but man its good!

On 9/28/2016 at 11:09 AM, Goatis said:

I start: lately i been in a metal / rock mood with the recently released Volbeat and Sabaton albums!

@Goatis Om du är attraherad av dessa, har du förmodligen hört FDP ( Five Finger Death Punch )

Älskat Sabaton sen gud vet när, men har gått över till dessa efter 3 tours och levt genom 8 albums, även festat med dom under sommaren 2013 ^^. Men måste fortfarande säga att FDP gör det en aning bättre..

Länkar två klassiker! :)

Edited by Kupa

• Goatis pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2016 at 9:09 PM, Goatis said:

It's almost 2 years since the original "The big music thread" was created!

So i think it's a good idea to start The big music thread 2! 

I always find new music that ive never heard of in threads like this so lets go for it!

Select the 1 or 2 most popular tracks of yours and post it here! (only 2 youtube clips per post)

"Copied from original post"

From their previous album but man its good!

Exactly the same taste!

10/10