CvGaming

Ban request - [d] Blackaskel and [d] Zablo

Castle

Name: [V]R. Castle and [V]Robban

Offenders name: [d] Blackaskel and [d] Zablo

Date/time 18.10.2016 20.50

Reason me and robban where at gang hideout 1 when d show up and start taking the gang hideout over, and then Robban runs to them and say "stop capture or ill kill you" and he dont stop and robban says it onece more and still we dont open fire and then d Pablo kills Robban and then they kill me. i whould say its Lack of RP and RDM when we event didnt engage like we are suposed to how did he know i where a part of his gang and that he event where a part of a gang? 

video proof: http://plays.tv/video/58067269177b90d667/rdm-and-lack-of-rp

i want refound on my MK20C, TRG, 12 55.6 mags, 1 ROOK, 1 ACP and 1 RCO scope.

Halloj, Okej du menar alltså att det är helt okej att skrika "Slutar du inte så dör du"? Hur har du tänkt att vi ska tolka det? Han nämner även att det finns många runt om. Här är även video från vårat perspektiv: 

Och även - Killing someone in an attempt to protect yourself or gangmembers is not RDMing.

Just now, A.Karlsson said:

Halloj, Okej du menar alltså att det är helt okej att skrika "Slutar du inte så dör du"? Hur har du tänkt att vi ska tolka det? Han nämner även att det finns många runt om. Här är även video från vårat perspektiv: 

Och även - Killing someone in an attempt to protect yourself or gangmembers is not RDMing.

well thats okey but as we didnt engage with our gang how did u know we where in the same gang if we even where in a gang?

On 2016-10-18 at 9:43 PM, A.Karlsson said:

Ill let this be a warning to both gangs. First of all i do not want to see you guys going around making "Fail engages" to bait a KOS situation or a ban request. 
And i dont want you Tako and Axel to be so fast triggered on a fail engage. 

Since i belive that both sides made a wrong i will not ban/compensate anyone of you. But i dont want to see this again.