CvGaming

RDM in [Medic] Thore

Thore

Name: *Your in-game name*

Offender-Name: *Offender's in-game name* [KF]

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <Time it happened> 23-10-16 20:30

Reason: Explain your point of view as much as in-depth as possible. If you have any proof of the users guilt in form of links, post them here.

I came to a scene where a lot of people was dead but when I was about to land [KF] shot us :)

I checked with the others and they don't remember a threat from [KF]

Proof:

http://plays.tv/video/580d0258bf03bcdf0c/rdm-by-kf

Would be nice if you medics could read our messages, we said ingame and wrote to you to "NOT" ress SC or V but you ressed SC one time and then you ressed 2 V so they backstabbed two of our guys so i beg you to listen or atleast dont ress in a fight if you cant handle it.

10 minutes ago, Adde said:

Would be nice if you medics could read our messages, we said ingame and wrote to you to "NOT" ress SC or V but you ressed SC one time and then you ressed 2 V so they backstabbed two of our guys so i beg you to listen or atleast dont ress in a fight if you cant handle it.

I cant read anywhere here that you guys said if u land the helli or come to this area u will get shot.. so a refound on Thores helli should be in place and yes they should read the messages and have an eye up if a medic get killed at the are to not go near there. and may ask to revive a dead medic and then leave.

31 minutes ago, KingCrazy said:

I cant read anywhere here that you guys said if u land the helli or come to this area u will get shot.. so a refound on Thores helli should be in place and yes they should read the messages and have an eye up if a medic get killed at the are to not go near there. and may ask to revive a dead medic and then leave.

why would we need to refund him? xD

Just now, KingCrazy said:

u never said "if u come tu the are we will shot you".

But we said if you revive them you will die and he was in the area? why do we need to do different engage on another medic?

We did say that the medics should NOT revive any SC / V and still you did, as a matter of fact you revived V once and SC 2 or 3 times. After this we asked the medics to leave or we would kill them, but they didnt care. So i dont think we did anything wrong.

11 hours ago, KingCrazy said:

u never said "if u come to the area we will shot you".

No, but we told ALL medics to leave the area. 

But to solve this i can refound the heli : 

12 hours ago, KingCrazy said:

so a refound on Thores helli should be in place

So poke me on TS when you feel like it, if im online today

Blir ingenting av det här, uppenbarligen så har inte medics lyssnat på vad det är som gäller därav har flera dött. Att fara dit och åka 10 meter över marken och titta på dom är väl inte direkt att värna om sitt RP-liv.

Bara för att man är medic så betyder det inte att man slipper RP:a eller värna om sitt liv.