CvGaming

[How-to] Squad.xml - Logo in game

hitem

Hello
​ive gotten alot of question regarding my logo i have on vehicles and playerlist.
Here is a small 4-step guide on how to create a squad.xml for your squad (and a logo). 

Note before continuing that you are required to use gang-tag infront of your name on CvGaming. Keep that in mind when adding members in the following steps.

The squad.xml automatically adds a tag AFTER your name (if you got the playerID and playername correct).

1. Sign in here: https://armasquads.com
The "first time setup" guide is really good, but if you need more help, continue on step 2

2. Create your Squad by pressing 'Menu' -> 'Squad' and you will see following page:
(Note that images needs to be in following size: 16x16/32x32/64x64/128x128/256x256)

nmMgOlj.jpg
Press the  'Create your Awesome Squad'

3. After squad is created you can see it on your mainpage, now press "Members" to add members.

lQbgnzy.jpg
PlayerID = 17 digit arma3 userID, found here

Name = Needs to be the exact name of the player (Capital letters, small leters, spaces, dots, brackets. EVERYTHING under "Player name" (here).

Rest = Optional 

You keep adding members by filling in there details and pressing "add new member".

Once done press SAVE

4. Distribute the link under your squad to your friends and they add it in "Squad URL" (here)
(the link is copy-pasteable all the way into your arma 3 game)

snlr9pJ.jpg

Done
The results of this would be: [HCQ] Hitem [HCQ] in the ingame-playerlist.
If something was made wrong (playerID or the playerName) it would display: [HCQ] Hitem 

Enjoy your new squadlogo and squad.xml!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hitem jag har problem att få en logo på mona fordon trots att jag valt filmoch fått filen skapad och pastat in url linken i min squad ex på arma hjälp???!!

Har du rätt storlek? Max är 256x256, kolla det först :)

Annars kan du kontakta mig på TeamSpeak så kan jag hjälpa dig!

hitem jag har problem att få en logo på mona fordon trots att jag valt filmoch fått filen skapad och pastat in url linken i min squad ex på arma hjälp???!!

Det beror ju på helt. syns den på sidan när du laddat upp den?  om ej så är det felaktigt format/storlek (då är alltså felet filen).

Men om du väl får upp den där med 128x128 eller 256x256 och har alla namn/uid exakt korrekt etc (följ guiden på sidan) så skall det funka. (mao kan felet ligga i felstavat namn, en bokstav som är stor eller liten, en siffra i uid som är fel osv).

Däremot funkar arma så att när du ansluter till 1 server, så sparar den din profil till nästa omstart. Mao får du testa genom att connecta till olika servrar om du ändrat URL/Bild/namn osv (om du sitter och testar, ändrar och sedan connectar samma restart).