CvGaming

Hello Members of CvGaming!

Castle

Hello!

As someone probably have seen i havent been much on CvGaming Latly as Medic Chief. there is multiple reasons for this and 1 is that i have a started on a new Server together with the old Friend.

I will not leave the server totaly. but i will step down from my curent possision as Medic Chief and will pass it all over to @Peter Marple and a little bit to @B.Baggins

So i will just thancks every1 for a great year and is been an honor to be Medic Chief on the server, And i think the new Medic Chief will do just as good or even better!

Thats all for me. Have a nice day!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!!

Best Regards R. Castle // Benjamin

On 2016-12-13 at 5:17 PM, KingCrazy said:

Hello!

As someone probably have seen i havent been much on CvGaming Latly as Medic Chief. there is multiple reasons for this and 1 is that i have a started on a new Server together with the old Friend.

I will not leave the server totaly. but i will step down from my curent possision as Medic Chief and will pass it all over to @Peter Marple and a little bit to @B.Baggins

So i will just thancks every1 for a great year and is been an honor to be Medic Chief on the server, And i think the new Medic Chief will do just as good or even better!

Thats all for me. Have a nice day!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!!

Best Regards R. Castle // Benjamin

Can u please just leave perm <_<

jkjk luv you and going to miss you :)