CvGaming

Happy new year and thank you for tree years cvg!

J.Ramirez

Hello CVG! Thank you for 3 years. Many ask me why I did this to myself? I was frustrated, tired of it all. But now, you shall also know what I'm going in the future. I'm going in the military, should the session part 2 soon, and after that I thought and educate me as a good marine. What? Ramirez is going to the Marines? Yeah. That's what I want, serv, and protect my home country. Then I do not have much time for gaming and stuff. Thanks for three gorcheous years must truly say that I love the people here. Whether many have been assholes to me. I am fully aware of things, things are different when I am Norwegian. It is like that everywhere, yes I came to a Swedish arma society, and then I have to respect the fact that I can be seen negatively. Thank you for your attention! Going and miss you all!

Thank you for everyone who i have have a nice RP session with, and specially thanks to

Bobbi.R

Thorsten

Stefan O

Legacy

Lallish

Chefen

Bachne

Kafadog

Bengstsson

G.Kasper

Darwin

Goliat