CvGaming

Ban Appeal P. Escobar

Escobab

Name: P. Escobar

Time: September 2016

Reason: Duping and playing on another account.

It is with great shame that I P. Escobar write a Ban Appeal for the second time, I will stay humble and receive the criticism that I deserve. A while has gone by now since I got the message from Goatis that I have been permanently banned. I still regret to this day that I made the choices that I made, but mistakes can rarely be undone. I had never duped anything else than the day that I was caught, and where unlucky to find myself caught up in this situation. My intensions where not to sell or use any of the equipment that i duplicated, and that I mean, I never used the equipment, they just layed there in my storage box rotting away. After several months of doing almost nothing I concluded that playing Arma is my call. I miss the server and the community so much, everyone is very nice to eachother and behave properly. I feel that I have become a more mature person and can take more responsibility and answer to my actions. What I did was stupid and idiotic and should never under any circumstances be tolerated, and I respect that now, because people like me or the old me, ruins the aspect and experience for the other players that put their blood, sweat and tears into this server. While I where permanently banned I had another old account with a copy of Arma on. With that account did I illegitimately play on CvGaming's server for about a hundred hours. A week after I quit playing on that account did a recieve a message from Sajmon and later talked to him about something serious, They had noticed that I was playing on another account. They asked me why and I could not say anything else than that I really missed playing on the server and the interaction with the other players on the server. It has now been three to four months and I surely regret what I did, but there is no turning back. Since it is a new year this will probably not be the only "New Year, New Me" Ban Appeal, but I have put a lot of things into consideration and concluded that I will make another try to make a return to the community and the server to interact with the players that make this game so enjoyable. Recently I have engaged in a lot Stream viewing on twitch of those who play on the server on a regular basis and I think it is great to see that there are som many people that play on the server and that the server is full almost every day I think is great! Seeing this makes me want to come back on the server even though that I am not welcome there now, but I will write a Ban Appeal for the second time and hope for the best, because the server is right now the best Altis Life server at the momement. I have tried to play on other servers like SecretOne, but it is not as welcome and serious as CvGaming. So I really hope the administrators sees through my darkest times and see the engagment and will in me to let me have a second chance and let me prosper once more. 

While I write this Ban Appeal I also want to write a Ban Appeal for TeamSpeak (my friend got confirmation from Kooben that it was okay to write TS appeal with game appeal together) as I where banned from TS aswell. I feel confused and misunderstood to as why I got a Permanently Ban on TeamSpeak. I think it is weird that players with more Permanently Bans than me still has access to the TeamSpeak server and not me? Well, it would be greatly appreciated if I could get unbanned from the TeamSpeak server as many of my friends that play here regurarely sit in the TeamSpeak and I would love to sit there and have a chat with the old boys. I am not sure if it was that I had log in with different names on TeamSpeak but since I did get a Ban I was proffesional about it and accepted it, but it would be really great to get back on TeamSpeak and be social.

I greatly regret what I have done and what damage I applied to the community! I hope someone sees the light in me and gives me a second shot at redemption. Take your time in reading this appeal and think wisely over your choice. I believe that I could redeem myself if I would get another chance at playing. I appologize if someone feels offended by me, but hopefully you will give me a second chance.

Thanks to staff and players for reading this and taking every aspect into the picture!

Best Regards!

- Pablo Escobar.

@Escobab First of all, this appeal threw me out the fucking window. Good job! 

2nd, give me your player id for the "main" account and i'll allow you to comeback. 

Remember, really take care of this new chance. Cause there wont be a new one if u fuck this up! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.