CvGaming

GPU eller CPU

Mackan.

Tjenare

Har funderat på att skaffa nya delar till datorn, men jag hoppar lite fram och tillbaka ifrån om jag ska uppgradera GPU eller CPU.

Mina specs:

Moderkort: MSI Z87-S02

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 3.4 Ghz (överklockad till 4 Ghz)

GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4gb

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Tyck gärna till och skriv förslag :)  (max längd för grafikkort är 270 mm)

Ha en bra dag!

Felt it was not necessary to make a whole new post so I am just going to ask here. I want to buy a whole new computer, and I have the choice between an i7-6700k or an i7-6850k. The 6850 is really expensive compared to the 6700, but is it worth it in the long run? I have never built a computer before so if this question is stupid please dont mind me. Note: I see that the i7-6850k has 6 cores and the i7-6700k is quad cored, and Ive heard that the less cores the better when it comes to arma. I might sound like a total idiot right now I dont know. Hope I am not totally wrong here

Edited by Erik Tyrone

Intel har kommit ut med deras 7gen (7600k eller 7700k beroende på ifall man vill ha i5 eller i7),  riktigt bra! Dock så behövs nog nytt moderkort till det också :D 

Edited by NEHR

40 minutes ago, Erik Tyrone said:

http://prntscr.com/dttgk7 Yay or nay? Should I change anything, ASUS has a cooperation-campagn with intel, so I save 1200kr on buying the kaby lake processor with the ASUS motherboard and GPU, what do you think? @NEHR

You can find way cheaper ram than that, and you should get a WD Black instead of Red imo :)

25 minutes ago, Erik Tyrone said:

http://prntscr.com/dtz9dk How about now boys? Cheaper RAM and the black case (wich was not in storage when I first looked at it) is back on the list! :D

@Ludwig @anden

edit: total price went from: 22.141 to 21.772

Seems good to me, though i'd still change the HDD to a WD Black and not a Red ;)

6 minutes ago, Erik Tyrone said:

Do you reccomend any extra fans to replace the casefans or not?

Depends if your going for a silent build or what you're going after, but they should be fine :)

17 hours ago, Ludwig said:

You can find way cheaper ram than that, and you should get a WD Black instead of Red imo :)

As Ludwig said, you should get a WD black intead of red :)

11 hours ago, Erik Tyrone said:

Do you reccomend any extra fans to replace the casefans or not?

Sounds Great!

4 minutes ago, Erik Tyrone said:

whats the difference between red and black? Cause there is no WD black for sale in my store that I am buying from.. :(

Used in different places, the one you selected are used in a NAS, black is better för PC Gaming :)