CvGaming

Ban request [T.U] Noxy rdm och [T.U] Linus fail engage

DompaN

Name: *Your in-game name* [A.P.D-CAD] D.Hope     ////      DompaN

Offender-Name: *Offender's in-game name*    [T.U] Noxy

Date: 2017-01-11 - 22:35

Which rule(s) were broken: rdm och fail engage 

Additional information: varför jag lägger denna ban req är för att jag försökte prata med dem o lösa de med en refound men dem bara garva mig rätt upp i ansiktet vilket gjorde mig riktigt förbannad, dem sa i ts att de räknas som ett hot att bara sikta vapnet mot någon. Han ger mig aldrig ett ultimatum. De jag gjorde var att jag missclickade på siktet ist för vapnet sen skulle jag lägga in vapnet då dör jag och jag tycker att 3 sec är lite för lite. Dem borde bli bannad då jag både skrev och pratade med [T.U] Noxy och andra i T.U men dem bara garvade åt mig och bad mig lägga en banreq. http://plays.tv/video/5876a61ae107f49ad6/inget-ultimatum           Dem försökte även ljuga och säga att dem sa "Or you will die" tills jag skickade videon då ändrade dem sig.

9 hours ago, [T.U] Matzi said:

When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed)  First rule of robbery :)

Thats the problem you dont  give the victim a choice

1. Not saying that a its a Threat when u aim a weapon at somone alone, but when u make demands aswell then its an engage.

2 If u check 0.40-0.43 you can clearly hear Linus saying more than just get out in 3 seconds. Problem is that there are so mutch chatter over ts that u cant make out what he is saying. what we remember beeing said was '' get out in 3 seconds or we will open fire''

3. We did not change our minds after the video was linked. Dompan left mid sentence while we where talking with him on teamspeak after he linked the video.

4 I feel this is not a valid reason for a ban. there where more cops in the area, we needed to sort the situatuation out and he did not follow our demands.

9 hours ago, Noxy said:

'' get out in 3 seconds or we will open fire''

Linus didnt say that i heard.

9 hours ago, Noxy said:

Dompan left mid sentence while we where talking with him on teamspeak after he linked the video.

För att ni garvade åt mig för att jag sa att de var fel de var jä**igt respektlöst 

9 hours ago, Noxy said:

Problem is that there are so mutch chatter over ts that u cant make out what he is saying.

de var mycket prat men man hör exakt allt han säger

This banthread exemplifies many things that are wrong with Arma AltisLife, which we tried to communicate to you on teamspeak, but you were in a "pay me or else" fit and could simply not be communciated with.

These are the reasons we think you are absolutly and unequivocally wrong in what you've stated above

1: At 23-26 seconds, you were told to put the weapons inside the car and step out without a weapon in hand, you say "Why" but you never press your "push to talk" so to us, you are simply sitting there uncopoperativly. You are then told "You have three seconds to step outside the car or we will shoot", but the last part of that is not heard given the fact that your teamspeak is cluttered. And even IF this was not said, if you dispute that we actually said it, "You have three seconds to step out of the car" is a CLEAR threat in any and every situation and any pretense to say something different is just trying to obfuscate the rules and get off on a technicallity

2: We were here because we wanted to RP, you had a perfect opportunity to make this a very fun RP situation for everyone involved by participating, but instead you are on teamspeak talking to your friends of how you can get away from this situation based on what you HAVE to agree is a technicality on if this is a threat or not. You are by doing this reflecting very poorly on the police depaartment which you represent, and will cause the server to be more of a "Loot or shoot" server in the future with your actions

3: The only thing we admitted to on teamspeak was EVEN if you were right, EVEN if he didn't say "or i will kill you", it was heavily implied by the situation, you were given ample time and still managed to botch both your communications to us (you didn't push to tealk a single time), you didn't place your weapon in the car (In your video you are not even TRYING to access the car inventory to follow our commands) OR do anything else to try to communicate with us. To us, you sat still and quiet in your car for over 15 seconds, refusing to say or do anything we said

We are not saying any of this to be mean, ill tempered or to just to cause a fuzz, but this ban request is NOTHING but someone being a bad looser and showing EVERY single willingness to be uncooperative, and participating to everything we all hate about Altis....

You should really rethink your stance on this

Kind Regards
Kevin

9 hours ago, Drunkenwhisp said:

It's in the rules that we have to say that, good job there mister, you got us!

if you want to rp dont "engage" me then? 

let an admin decide this, END OF DISCUSSION

Just now, DompaN said:

if you want to rp dont "engage" me then? 

let an admin decide this, END OF DISCUSSION

What do you suggest we do then mr smartypants? Should we stand there screaming "your car smells of daisies" as you swoosh on by ?

The RP we were looking for was a hostage situation, that is RP, we needed you out of the car without a gun,  feel like we proceeded as intended with that goal in mind

• Imlay locked and unlocked this topic

I was a part of this war so based on some T.U comments I would like to clearify some things.

12 minutes ago, [T.U] Matzi said:

When you're about to rob someone, you have to give the victim a choice (If the victim fails to comply only then is lethal action allowed)  First rule of robbery :)

Ok Matzi so what choice does he get? A choice is when a person has been told to either do this or that but Linus on tells him what to do and not what will happen if he fails to do so.

9 minutes ago, Noxy said:

1. Not saying that a its a Threat when u aim a weapon at somone alone, but when u make demands aswell then its an engage.

2 If u check 0.40-0.43 you can clearly hear Linus saying more than just get out in 3 seconds. Problem is that there are so mutch chatter over ts that u cant make out what he is saying. what we remember beeing said was '' get out in 3 seconds or we will open fire''

3. We did not change our minds after the video was linked. Dompan left mid sentence while we where talking with him on teamspeak after he linked the video.

4 I feel this is not a valid reason for a ban. there where more cops in the area, we needed to sort the situatuation out and he did not follow our demands.

You can clearly hear him saying "you got 3 seconds to get out" and the "much chatter" after that you can clearly hear him counting down from 3.

5 minutes ago, Drunkenwhisp said:

This banthread exemplifies many things that are wrong with Arma AltisLife, which we tried to communicate to you on teamspeak, but you were in a "pay me or else" fit and could simply not be communciated with.

These are the reasons we think you are absolutly and unequivocally wrong in what you've stated above

1: At 23-26 seconds, you were told to put the weapons inside the car and step out without a weapon in hand, you say "Why" but you never press your "push to talk" so to us, you are simply sitting there uncopoperativly. You are then told "You have three seconds to step outside the car or we will shoot", but the last part of that is not heard given the fact that your teamspeak is cluttered. And even IF this was not said, if you dispute that we actually said it, "You have three seconds to step out of the car" is a CLEAR threat in any and every situation and any pretense to say something different is just trying to obfuscate the rules and get off on a technicallity

2: We were here because we wanted to RP, you had a perfect opportunity to make this a very fun RP situation for everyone involved by participating, but instead you are on teamspeak talking to your friends of how you can get away from this situation based on what you HAVE to agree is a technicality on if this is a threat or not. You are by doing this reflecting very poorly on the police depaartment which you represent, and will cause the server to be more of a "Loot or shoot" server in the future with your actions

3: The only thing we admitted to on teamspeak was EVEN if you were right, EVEN if he didn't say "or i will kill you", it was heavily implied by the situation, you were given ample time and still managed to botch both your communications to us (you didn't push to tealk a single time), you didn't place your weapon in the car (In your video you are not even TRYING to access the car inventory to follow our commands) OR do anything else to try to communicate with us. To us, you sat still and quiet in your car for over 15 seconds, refusing to say or do anything we said

We are not saying any of this to be mean, ill tempered or to just to cause a fuzz, but this ban request is NOTHING but someone being a bad looser and showing EVERY single willingness to be uncooperative, and participating to everything we all hate about Altis....

You should really rethink your stance on this

Kind Regards
Kevin

1. He doesn't use his push to talk? You can see in the low left corner that "direct communication" is used and since he was told to stay in the car that was the only channel he could use to try to communicating with Linus. 

2. What is said in a gangs/factions teamspeak is irrelevant in every way since it cannot be heard ingame.

3. Once again, look on his record and you will see that direct communication is used and it is the ONLY way for him to talk to Linus. And "even" if he didn't say "or I will kill you" doesn't matter you, it matters for us and the whole server because this violate the rules of giving a proper engage and a ultimatum.

• Imlay locked this topic