Angryherring

Request Information

Name: [TSAR] AngryHerring

Offender-Name: []Simon |    [] 

Date: 2017-01-22 - <21:50> 

Which rule(s) were broken:

- RDM

Additional information: 

We were driving in a UFA hunter, headed Gang Hideout #3 to buy some gear. When we entered the compund, one guy suddenly began shooting at the Hunter. We thought they engaged and tried to kill the player. (We were not sure if they engaged, but we continued). When we looked at the recording, there was no engage, and they didnt have any gangtag the two players. They denied to come ts, so they would not refund me.

PS. Is there possible that admins/mods/supports can provide replacement? If you look on the video, I had a MX 6.5mm with 5 mags (and 1 in clip) and a Tactical Vest (police).  

Also, video evidence:

Edited by Angryherring

(We were not sure if they engaged, but we continued).

This explains it all to me. They might have engaged, they might not have, But you still accepted the kos by shooting back. You had a vechile and could have easily just driven away....but you didnt.

The rule "killing someone in an attempt to protect yourself or gangmembers is not RDMing" is not appliable in this situation... I see this rule as a last resort kind of thing. you had a lot of choices in this situation and YOU chose KOS.

DECLINED

• kooben locked this topic