CvGaming

ban req on cv-d mr.cat

walter yellow

Name: [TSAR][Leader] John Smith

Offender-Name: [cv-d] Mr. cat

Date: 2017.24.01 Time: 20:35

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: We engaged [cv-d] elliot. Since he didnt comply/ took out a weapon we killed him. Then Elliot wrote that it was rdm. Since we engaged correctly we wrote back to him. Later cv-d shot at me and t.petterson shot back. t.petterson was later killed by mr.cat. Then the fight was in full force. Since elliot thought that it was rdm cv-d cant take the kos on us. Since rdm dosent grant kos.

Ok... 

What happened was that Elliot thought he got fail engaged ( or RDM whatever ) but you could not care less and gave no good answear. We choose to take positions in the area if kos was on so we could fight.

Then one of you (I think Peterson) Shot at one of us (Illmaister) for some reason, so we took it as KOS. (You said it was threatening you later in in TS) you still did not mention KOS off or said anything to anyone of us. As a matter of fact one of you shot at me directly after. (I did not die but still) You only mentioned it when you were loosing the fight.

So you shot first, you fail engaged and than accepted KOS and lost the fight. That's not a ban.    

(ledsen för stavningen o sånt men är lite assjuk o trött så klaga inte för helvedde)         

@PeTTePeTTe Send video of when we were shooting then :) Since i havent gotten any proof of that. And thats why this ban req is up. And we do not have to tell you guys it is kos off. You should write to us that YOU GUYS HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND, AND THAT IT WASNT A FAIL ENGAGE. SO YOU COULD TAKE THE FIGHT

Edited by walter yellow

@PeTTePeTTeHave you even seen the video, he even says that cv-d is shooting at you john. You guys do not have any evidence that supports your clamis that t.petterson was shooting first. So if you want me to take the ban req down you will need to send me video proof. Check 09:59 in the video :)

Edited by walter yellow

But since you killed Elliot (he tought it was rdm) so he wrote in side of frustration. If your gang kills one of us we will take action. Elliot wrote that is was rdm of frustration as mention above. So I don't really see a problem? Example if you kill [123] Bengt and he writes rdm will you just think that you won't be shot of [123] Ahmed. You engaged and killed Ellior= KOS. End of discussion. 

Sincerly Tintino.R #cringe4lajif

• kooben locked this topic