CvGaming

Some ideas for the new patch

walter yellow

New weapons for civs:

Spar-16, Vermin

Cheaper hellis:

Hummingbird on the old cvgaming was around 300k. It would make it more fun for old and new players 

New clothes:

It would be nice to mix things up. It would be nice if the UFA could sell shemags, ctrg and those kinds of things 

More things to build at gang land

Make it so the players could build hellipads, garages and gates it would make the gang land even better 

Selling items:

Make it so that the players could sell weapons and clothes at mafia trader. And then other players could put up bids to buy it.

Edited by walter yellow

11 minutes ago, walter yellow said:

More things to build at gang land

Make it so the players could build hellipads, garages and gates it would make the gang land even better

+1

7 minutes ago, walter yellow said:

ADR-97

I don't know if im wrong but i belive that needs a mod and that will first of all make it so you need to download it before joining and lower the FPS.

10 minutes ago, walter yellow said:

Hummingbird on the old cvgaming was around 300k. It would make it more fun for old and new players 

The reason i got when i asked about that was that admins did not want to have so many people in the air but rather on the ground.

But most of this is pretty good tho...

I am going to disagree with the argument to let players build bigger buildings and monuments overall. I have a feeling that this might affect peoples experience with the server performing-wise (fps). If it does not, then it might be something to think of adding. However, I find it kind of overkill to let people build garages.

24 minutes ago, Erik Tyrone said:

I am going to disagree with the argument to let players build bigger buildings and monuments overall. I have a feeling that this might affect peoples experience with the server performing-wise (fps). If it does not, then it might be something to think of adding. However, I find it kind of overkill to let people build garages.

I mean like the ufa garages :D

2 hours ago, walter yellow said:

Cheaper hellis:

The reason that the heli prices are as high as they are is because the point was to have as many people on the ground as possible instead of air vehicles, farming with trucks etc :)

spar-16 och vermin finns på servern redan, vermin för UFA och spar-16 för apd.

Heli borde vara som det är då mer helis kommer göra att mer folk kommer vara i luften och det blir mindre rp vilket är något vi behöver mer utav.

Vi i UFA säljer redan kläder men dock bara cadett kläderna som inte är så extremt snygga men där är något och sen om vi säljer er våra CTRG så blir dom inte skinnade.

Ganglands borde inte kunna byggas för mycket. Jag skulle vilja ha en limit för hur mycket man får bygga tex 10 saker per gängstad då det tar på serverns prestanda (vad jag vet).

Istället för att sälja saker vid mafia trader så folk får bidda på så tycker jag att auction house borde komma tbx istället.

detta är bara mina tankar!

23 minutes ago, anden said:

anglands borde inte kunna byggas för mycket. Jag skulle vilja ha en limit för hur mycket man får bygga tex 10 saker per gängstad då det tar på serverns prestanda (vad jag vet).

Enligt admins så laggar det mer när man är i närheten. Annars märks det nog inte av. Men en limit kanske är bra!