CvGaming

Ban request Amos Moses

Sir K

This is my point of view:

U.F.A invited me to execute him, something I did for the roleplays cause.

I will link a video bellow of what happened the moments before I shot him

In the video he clearly wants me to shoot him saying, and I quote him

" Go ahead, pull the trigger you fat fuck, shoot me you fat fuck" 

" You homosexual" 

" You are a black man, you dont deserve to live" 

He later calls me by my IGN name, something he could never know, because nobody told him my name, which is Break of RP.

Here is the video, you can decide.

Edited by Escobab

the things i said was pure RP, im new on this server. Im used to other RP servers,but are medics allowed with katibas? and you said your name at kavala and of course i remember the name. At the garage in kavala you where very rude and said stuff like ''move you car you fucking idiot'' and ''do you have CP?'' and i dont think a medic should say stuff like that to a civ. A medic is there to help. And the reason i said homosexual and black man was because on of the ufa he was joking around and said homosexual and stuff. But on the serverers i am from, medics cant go around with katibas and shooting civs.

Just now, Sir K said:

Im trying to come here to play on this server and i meet a rude medic that shoot a civ. Not funny if you ask me

You where blocking the car garage on purpouse and I have several witnesses on that. Everytime I tried to impound your vehicle you jumped in so the impounding would cancel. It ended up that we had to ask U.F.A to restrain you because you obviously did this to troll. You have shown nothing but negative attitude the last days, like yesterday on the event where you RDMed someone on the weedfield and took his weapon and ran away. And I never said that you have CP, if you are thinking of Cerebral Palsy then you should be ashamed of yourself because that is nothing you should joke about.

• 2 weeks later...

@Sir K Even if you consider this rp some people dont. Theres a fine line between RP and troll and to bring up someones sexuality or looks can sometimes be misinterpreted and recognised as trolling. Please keep that in mind in the future. As far as the ban req goes, UFA gives the weapon to the medic and roleplays that hes the executioner, No problems there.

DENIED

• kooben locked this topic