CvGaming

Ban Req TDB RAMO

Frippe9508

Name: *APD Bobby Brown*

Offender-Name: *T.D.B RAMO*

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <14:40 ish> 

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. Somebody robbed gas station in agios. We drove there. I step out and tell him to raise hes hand or i will taze. He shoots lethal and kills me

Asked for refund ingame cause they dont sit on teamspeak. But he said he didn't do anything wrong

Just now, Legacy™ said:

Taze/Restrains does not grant KOS, therefore treaths about using the Tazer does not grant KOS either and this is judged as a RDM according to our rules. 

what were i suppose to do then, was i just gonna stand there and get tazed!?

Just now, [T.D.B] Ramo said:

what were i suppose to do then, was i just gonna stand there and get tazed!?

In order to provide more RP for the server we added this rule a very long time ago, since you have played here for a while i find it deeply disturbing that you do not understand our rules. 

Either you engage the APD before they taze you or you do it after you have been tazed, which is pretty simple. 

Just now, Legacy™ said:

In order to provide more RP for the server we added this rule a very long time ago, since you have played here for a while i find it deeply disturbing that you do not understand our rules. 

Either you engage the APD before they taze you or you do it after you have been tazed, which is pretty simple. 

I have had multiple breaks from the server, you know very well it isn't possible to remember all the rules. And i have never seen anyone engage like this before..

1 minute ago, Frippe9508 said:

Well cause you played on our server for a long time and i gave u the chance to refund and u just laughed it away i dont want refund anymore. i want you to learn about your misstakes.

Well i know now that tazing/resrtaining threaths don't counts as initation. But there are over 100 rules, even the best can't always remember them all

• kooben locked this topic