CvGaming

Ban Requst - A

Kristian

(I forgot to log out of my friend Kristian's forum user, nice one Ramo)

Name: [RDM] Ramo

Offender-Name: [A] gang

Date: 07-03-2017 17:40-ish

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. Me and David were driving down the road when A started shooting at us, they killed us and procceded to loot us. I kept telling them to let us get revived or i would put a ban req. But they wouldn't listen

Edited by Kristian

22 minutes ago, Kristian said:

(I forgot to log out of my friend Kristian's forum user, nice one Ramo)

Name: [RDM] Ramo

Offender-Name: [A] gang

Date: 07-03-2017 17:40-ish

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. Me and David were driving down the road when A started shooting at us, they killed us and procceded to loot us. I kept telling them to let us get revived or i would put a ban req. But they wouldn't listen

You're taking the fight when shooting back. Since RDM dont give you KOS on people this means you took the KOS and wanted to fight. The guy you're driving by at ganghideout 2 at 0:44 is your RDM friend who we engaded 8 minutes before also. 

Edited by Phiilp

1 hour ago, Phiilp said:

You're taking the fight when shooting back. Since RDM dont give you KOS on people this means you took the KOS and wanted to fight. The guy you're driving by at ganghideout 2 at 0:44 is your RDM friend who we engaded 8 minutes before also. 

1. we were over 2 KM away when you initated and shot my friend who was AFK, and 2 RDM is RDM. And that was clear as day, we weren't involved with you shooting our AFK friend..

Just now, [T.D.B] Ramo said:

1. we were over 2 KM away when you initated and shot my friend who was AFK, and 2 RDM is RDM. And that was clear as day, we weren't involved with you shooting our AFK friend..

The KOS zone is 1.5km away from where we engaged and you drove into the KOS zone and took the kos. If one gang member gets engaged the whole gang is engaded aswell if you drive to the kos zone.

5 minutes ago, Phiilp said:

The KOS zone is 1.5km away from where we engaged and you drove into the KOS zone and took the kos. If one gang member gets engaged the whole gang is engaded aswell if you drive to the kos zone.

You don't get it do you, you shot out friend. So KOS was over.. that was straight RDM. i'll wait for an admin to tell you that :)