CvGaming

rdm by rdm

Karsten

Name: *Your in-game name* pitter 

Offender-Name: *Offender's in-game name* 

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <Time it happened> [RDM] Daniel

Which rule(s) were broken: rdm

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. jag satt och väntade på mina kompisar och så ficka jag ett skott i ryggen av daniel

http://plays.tv/video/58c02e8d56723f79b9/rdm-by-rdm

We were in fight with Cv-D at the hideout, so it was crossfire. I told him that i would comp him when the fight was over. And i told in side chat to get the f**k away when we were fighting... And i cant tag that long, so that is neiter a excuse. When i died, i asked him if he got revived. Where his gang answered that he respawned. I told him that he would be revived and refounded after the fight... like plz guys. When we say, there is a fight plz move, plz do it :((

1. you guys killed the medic he had 15 nlr 2. you guys rdm:ed him crossfire are when you spray att someone and a other guy runs infront of the bullets if you shoot at someone you should know how you are shooting at. 3.you rdm an police inte the some fight 4. this is not the first time you do it i see every day in the chat thte you write crossfire 

8 minutes ago, Dimitri01 said:

1. you guys killed the medic he had 15 nlr 2. you guys rdm:ed him crossfire are when you spray att someone and a other guy runs infront of the bullets if you shoot at someone you should know how you are shooting at. 3.you rdm an police inte the some fight 4. this is not the first time you do it i see every day in the chat thte you write crossfire 

Okay so first off, fix the f***ing title ok!? read the template i woudn't have seen this and told daniel he had a ban req if i didn't click because i was bored. I shot the medic because david saw someone looting Thomas, but couldn't see who. I sprayed through a bush and figured out it was a medic and i told him i'd comp. you cannot tag people that are that far away we kept trying but couldn't get tag so we shot to be safe. But when you know there is a fight PLEASE for the love of god leave the f***ing area if you don't want to get shot!!

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

jag låg i mer än 15 min och det kom inte någon medic och så var mitt gäng i fight så jag var tvungen att respawna

De kommer refunda dig så snart som möjligt. Se även till att ha något slags bevis på att de refundar dig och sedan skicka de till mig.