CvGaming

RDM

Karsten

Name: *Your in-game name*

Offender-Name: *Offender's in-game name*ramo

Date: YYYY-MM-DD - <Time it happened> 10/3

Which rule(s) were broken: rdm and vdm

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. jag var i krig med tsar och så blev jag skjuten back ifrån senare nä jag skulle ha refund så vdm dödar han mig 

film 1http://plays.tv/video/58c3195e1e9827ec25/rdm

film 2http://plays.tv/video/58c319eb7f13e3246c/vdm

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

and i use it

no!? the title just says "RDM" it has to say "Ban Request [RDM] Ramo" it's not hard.. if i wasn't bored and just clicked i woudn't have seen it -.-

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

and i use it

i'm mad because i've already refunded you and asked what clothes you'd like but you didn't answer!? <_<

Edited by Ramo

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

but man si not the first time you rdm/vdming me.

Bro, yes it is.. Daniel shot you in crossfire a few days ago as well, and you kept spamming me with "REFUND PLZ" for some reason even though i kept telling you it was daniel who had shot you.

And i didn't RDM you, i was in a fight with M at gang hideout 2, and saw someone camping but couldn't get tag, so i shot to be safe. turned out it was you, and i grabbed your shit and gave it back to you.

except your clothing, i even asked if gourilla outfits would be ok, but you didn't answer me. 

1 hour ago, Ramo said:

Bro, yes it is.. Daniel shot you in crossfire a few days ago as well, and you kept spamming me with "REFUND PLZ" for some reason even though i kept telling you it was daniel who had shot you.

And i didn't RDM you, i was in a fight with M at gang hideout 2, and saw someone camping but couldn't get tag, so i shot to be safe. turned out it was you, and i grabbed your shit and gave it back to you.

except your clothing, i even asked if gourilla outfits would be ok, but you didn't answer me. 

So you decide to refound and then VDM him by doing a passenger on him? Smart idea when you had to refound him and to kill him. He havent gotten clothing or ammo from the last 2 rdms.

18 minutes ago, Phiilp said:

So you decide to refound and then VDM him by doing a passenger on him? Smart idea when you had to refound him and to kill him. He havent gotten clothing or ammo from the last 2 rdms.

a guy i knew asked me to kill him so he could respawn in athira, i know wanted to do him a favor and ran him over but pitter the moron jumped in front and got killed, i still saved his shit and gave it back to him so no damage done

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

hahahh do it man. you  guys vdm like 6 times when i whas in a fight so i got tierd off you guys so i shoot you.

doesn't matter, you started with knocking us down, there are no excuse for RDM :)

37 minutes ago, G. Kasper said:

Ok. Im gona do like this. @Ramo you refund @Karsten on his stuf.

But next time when i see a banreq on you Ramo. Im gona ban you. Becouse its not the first time in short time i see a banreq on you.

Send evidenc to me when you have done the refund. Ok?

You have 24h to do this!

/G. Kasper

OK.

@Karsten do you want to meet up in kavala so i can give you the clothes?

Just now, G. Kasper said:

Haha no. But you can give me the stuf and i give it to Karsten when he's online.

ah ok, i'll give you the guerilla outfits, meet me in kavala market in a couple minutes :D