CvGaming

Ban Request [GG] Jonna Lundell

Ramo

Name: [RDM] Ramo

Offender-Name: [GG] Jonna Lundell

Date: 11-03-2017 13:30-ish

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM, fleeing into safezone in combat

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. first off Jonna RDM'ed me at ganghideout 2, 20 minutes later he robbed me again and then fled into the safezone where my friend david spotted him

At the first, he engage you and you shoot back, not RDM.

At the second, he told you to stay in the car, but you didnt, not RDM.

At the third, you saw him in Kavala when he fleeing in to safezone, and thats a banable think.

But one thing, have you been mixed with the video @Ramo? When you got shooted, the timer was on 1:09:37 or something, and when you where in Kavala the timer was at the same time 1:09:37.

Can you explain that?

/G. Kasper

27 minutes ago, G. Kasper said:

At the third, you saw him in Kavala when he fleeing in to safezone, and thats a banable think.

But one thing, have you been mixed with the video @Ramo? When you got shooted, the timer was on 1:09:37 or something, and when you where in Kavala the timer was at the same time 1:09:37.

Can you explain that?

/G. Kasper

If you see where David tags Jonna you can see that a little over a minute passed (this is at the time of him seeing him in sz) it should have taken this amount of time if he went in to sz straight after 

1 hour ago, G. Kasper said:

Can you explain that?

/G. Kasper

Can i please have someone like @Legacy™ or @Imlay look at this, because i've really only had bad experiences with you @G. Kasper

first of all, in the beginning og the video he CLEARLY RDM'ed me, i shot one bullet after he started shooting after he mumbled something.

The part at the car wasn't RDM, i'm just saying that he killed me, and then it switches to my mate @davidpaisol point of view, and he spots the guy in SZ which is against the rules..

The fact that the point of view switches from mine to David's should be obvious to anyone, i even wrote "[RDM] Davidpaisols POV"

Edited by Ramo

16 minutes ago, Ramo said:

Can i please have someone like @Legacy™ or @Imlay look at this, because i've really only had bad experiences with you @G. Kasper

first of all, in the beginning og the video he CLEARLY RDM'ed me, i shot one bullet after he started shooting after he mumbled something.

The part at the car wasn't RDM, i'm just saying that he killed me, and then it switches to my mate @davidpaisol point of view, and he spots the guy in SZ which is against the rules..

The fact that the point of view switches from mine to David's should be obvious to anyone, i even wrote "[RDM] Davidpaisols POV"

Bad experiences with me?

I have probably seen wrong when i was locking at this. I thought that everything was filmed from your point of view @Ramo, so im sorry for this misunderstadning.

At the first, he RDM you, and that's was a shitty thing of him to do. But he told you that he want to refund you, but you chose to let him go for this time.

The second part, he engage you, and you get killed. So thats not a big deal.

And the third part, i talked to him, and he told me that was not him. That you tag someone else. But i have seen the this video now, and trust you on this one.

So, i can ban him for fleeing into SZ but not RDM. Becouse he tried to refund you, but you did not want any refund.

Is this more OK @Ramo?

/G. Kasper

2 hours ago, G. Kasper said:

Bad experiences with me?

I have probably seen wrong when i was locking at this. I thought that everything was filmed from your point of view @Ramo, so im sorry for this misunderstadning.

At the first, he RDM you, and that's was a shitty thing of him to do. But he told you that he want to refund you, but you chose to let him go for this time.

The second part, he engage you, and you get killed. So thats not a big deal.

And the third part, i talked to him, and he told me that was not him. That you tag someone else. But i have seen the this video now, and trust you on this one.

So, i can ban him for fleeing into SZ but not RDM. Becouse he tried to refund you, but you did not want any refund.

Is this more OK @Ramo?

/G. Kasper

Fair enough.

Thanks anyways @Legacy™