CvGaming

Ban request A

Ramo

Name: [M.E.T] Ramo

Offender-Name: A

Date: 2017-03-19 15:10

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM/robbing while in combat

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. i was robbing N, (i know i shot him way too early, i made sure he got his stuff back afterwards) but then A came and robbed me, i told them i was in combat with N but they didn't care

6 minutes ago, Ramo said:

Name: [M.E.T] Ramo

Offender-Name: A

Date: 2017-03-19 15:10

Which rule(s) were broken: RDM/robbing while in combat

Additional information: Explain in detail what happened. i was robbing N, (i know i shot him way too early, i made sure he got his stuff back afterwards) but then A came and robbed me, i told them i was in combat with N but they didn't care

First you bug knocking him then killing him? He wasnt the one shooting at you or anything. He just got knocked down and was going to stand up and leave the area when you shot him. 

Everyone chill the f*** out..

The guy took out a gun and pointed at me, then i got shot by xymz, we never had KOS, knocked him down because he was yelling. So i could explain to him i was in fight with N, you guys are dumb

Edited by Ramo

1 minute ago, Ramo said:

Everyone chill the f*** out..

The guy took out a gun and pointed at me, then i got shot by xymz, we never had KOS, knocked him down because he was yelling. So i could explain to him i was in fight with N, you guys are dumb

Still you are bugknocking him.

Just now, Xymz said:

Still you are bugknocking him.

to make him relax, he was going to kill me, i wanted to explain to him why he couldn't rob me, then he was suppose to get up and leave. but you started shooting at me like some monkey.. you RDM'ed me

Just now, Ramo said:

Yes, but he could get revived, he is not dead untill he respawn.

therefore KOS was still on

Since you fail engaged its RDM, and RDM dont give KOS?

Just now, Phiilp said:

Since you fail engaged its RDM, and RDM dont give KOS?

it wasn't fail engage, i shot a bit early.. but afterwards i compensated because i'm not a cunt. It's wasn't actually RDM

Since Kaliffa were the last one in the gang N online, A had every right to engage you there.

However, You can not under any circumstances knock someone in that way you did.

Im tired of seeing you do stupid shit like this Ramo, Therefore, You are now banned for abusing game mechanics.

DENIED on A

Accepted on Ramo

• kooben locked this topic