CvGaming

Ban req on [T.C.T] Daniel

walter yellow

Name: [DKC]J.Smith

Offender-Name: [T.C.T] Daniel

Date: 2017-04-10 - <21:35> 

Which rule(s) were broken: Fail engage, Fail RP

Additional information: So what happened was that Daniel and I was pointing our weapons at eachother. I thought he would engage me soon so i wouldnt just let him of the hook so he could get a wall advantage. So i therefor followed him until he knocked me out ( this gave him an unfair advantage) He did not give me a ultimatum for the knock out. Then he ran off to get a good location to engage me. Then he said this is T surrender or die. His clan isnt named T but whatever. This fight could've played out differently if he hadnt knocked me out.

When i knocked you down, you could just had run the other way? You knew i ran that way...

And btw. I said "Stop following me" and you didn't stop..

I didnt like fking knock you out, and then engage. I gave you time to prepare yourself. If you didn't wanna fight, you should have ran the other way. 

Im having a real big problem seeing whats wrong with this engage.

He gives you the time to recover from the knockdown and then YOU proceed to follow him. Am i missing something here?

@walter yellow , He doesnt need to give you an ultimatum when hes knocking you down, Based on this scenario he asks you not to follow him and you tell him no, He then knocks you down so he can run away from you, You follow him and he engages.....

If you dont have a really good answer im gonna decline this, cus in my eyes this is pointless.....

2 hours ago, kooben said:

Im having a real big problem seeing whats wrong with this engage.

He gives you the time to recover from the knockdown and then YOU proceed to follow him. Am i missing something here?

@walter yellow , He doesnt need to give you an ultimatum when hes knocking you down, Based on this scenario he asks you not to follow him and you tell him no, He then knocks you down so he can run away from you, You follow him and he engages.....

If you dont have a really good answer im gonna decline this, cus in my eyes this is pointless.....

The problem here is that there is only one direction to safe zone. And i had to go there anyways to fix my car. I was not going to fight him.

And whats wrong is that its totally out of RP. He knocks me out without giving any ultimatum. 

On 2017-04-11 at 1:18 AM, walter yellow said:

The problem here is that there is only one direction to safe zone. And i had to go there anyways to fix my car. I was not going to fight him.

And whats wrong is that its totally out of RP. He knocks me out without giving any ultimatum. 

Im not buying it, Theres plenty of directions you can run without interfering with him.

DECLINED

• kooben locked this topic