Welcome to CvGaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiegoBaltran

Police App Tanoa - Diego Beltran

In-Game Name? : Diego Beltran

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number) 76561197972543295

Age? : 21

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yupp.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yupp. har varit polis på altis life förut.

If yes, what servers?: CVG, Arma 3 life studios

Do you have a working microphone?: Yupp

How long have you played on CvGaming?: Jag har spelat förut i runda slängar 7 månader, efter det blev de variation.

Have you been banned before?: Nope.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Självklart!

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yupp, är dock inte med i något gäng.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: jajamen.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Rollspel är en självklarhet.

2) Kunna hjälpa civs och vara allmänt respektfull.

3) Ha en god attityd

4) Kunna skjuta lite granna

5) Inge abuse. 

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?: självklart rollspel som nummer 1, sen måste man agera som en polis och ta fast folk som inte gör rätt för sig

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?: Är en lättsam person som är lätt att ha göra med, bra på sammarbeta och hjälpa nya spelare

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?: Precis som i verkliga livet är det en viktig del annars blir man inte långvarig

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police: Är en sjukskriven  polis från altis som lidit utav depression men har fått hungern tillbaka att börja jobba och söker nya möjligheter i Tanoa

Tell us a little about yourself!

Jag heter Linus, blir 21 år nu i maj. Jag bor i Linköping och pluggar just nu. På fritiden brukar jag sitta och lira datorspel samt spela gitarr. Gillar att ta en öl eller två om dagen med bra sällskap.

WoXXeN, Wazz and Mannie_fresh like this