CvGaming

Police Application - AngryHerring - [[TSAR] AngryHerring]

Angryherring

In-Game Name? : AngryHerring

What is your Player ID #? 76561198052854955 

Age? : 16 years

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: I speak English and Norwegian!

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes! On Tanoa Life.

If yes, what servers?: This one ...

Do you have a working microphone?: Obviously.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: 1200 or something. (1520hrs on arma III). Started late 2015.

Have you been banned before?: Yes.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Ya.

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Currently not in a gang, so yes.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Have done, will keep doing.

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Decent/great RP.

2) Relaxing.

3) Mature.

4) Experienced. 

5) Able to take orders.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I would like to try something new outside the civilian role. Something out of the TSAR mentality; not only KOS KOS KOS.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Keep the criminal activities at an minimum, and provide RP situations. 

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?: Respect.                                                                  

What is your input on using lethal force?:

Lethal force will always be an option. Lethal force should be used; ONLY if the situation requires it. Your life should be valued, take care of it. Guns blazing is not the way to go. 

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

Because of my five qualities that fits both me and the police force. Able to adapt to most ongoing situations.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

This is the absolute most required stuff for a fully operational police officer, or a police force.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police:

AngryHerring; a little chap who lives in Athira. Spends most of his days talking to his pesky friends in the well known TSAR gang. Runs a little Gas Station just south of the  Bruce's Outback Outfits store.  Now is his time to move on. He has bigger stuff to achieve in his life.

Tell us a little about yourself!

I go by the nickname Herring on the internet; or Andy elsewhere. Real name is Andreas. I'm a 16 years old student from Norway. Recently began at the Upper secondary school. I spend most of my day either playing football, guitar and obviously computer games (what a surprise). 

• Darwin locked this topic