CvGaming

Police Aplication WoXXeN

WoXXeN

Requirements to join the Police Department are:

Meet the minimum age of 18. 24.

Understand basic server rules. Yes!

MUST have a working microphone! Yes!

MUST have a good command of the English language. I can speak both fluently!

MUST have a decent understanding of how Roleplaying works. Yes!

In-Game Name? : WoXXeN / W.Hutchinson

What is your Player ID #? (In ARMA main screen go to Config/Profiles (select your profile) Then you should see a 17 Digit number)

Age? : 24

Do you speak both Swedish and English?: Yeas, fluently.

Do you have any past experience about being a police officer on this or other servers?: Yes, several times, I was R2 on Tanoa before this upcoming wipe.

If yes, what servers?: This one <3

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

How long have you played on CvGaming?: about 1000 hours

Have you been banned before?: Nope, never.

Do you promise to always act in-character and never abuse your power while playing as a police officer?: Yes

Are you ready to leave your civ gang to become a police officer to avoid conflicts?: Yes.

Can you follow orders from a younger person?: Yes

What qualities do you think a CvGaming Police officer should have that fits you, name at least 5 pieces

1) Good patience.

2) Commanding skills

3) Good RP

4) Fair

5) Attitude, some cops by my experience have a really bad attitude all the time.

Describe why you would like to play as a police officer?:

I have been in the force several times, and I really enjoy it, and I think I'm a good fit for the all new server.

Briefly describe the various tasks of a police officer?:

Keeping crimes to a minimum, keeping the civilians safe and enforcing the laws.

Describe what YOU expect out of your fellow officers?:

Teamplay, respect and humor!

What is your input on using lethal force?:

I rather use my mouth than my gun!

Describe why YOU would be a good addition to the police force?:

I have been in the force several times and I am a good teamplayer who respects others.

What is your input on respect, loyalty, and rule enforcement?:

Rules are ment to be followed and enforced, and you have to respect and be loyal to your people and the force.

Please provide name and a background story for your character applying to the police:

WoXXeN Hutchinson was born in Kavala 24 years ago, his father was a police officer and he decided at an early age that he wanted to walk the path of his father and decided to apply for the cadette school. fast forward 5 years and WoXXeN and his father were 2 of the most feared cops on the island, this also meant they had a lot of enemys. One afternoon there was a gunfight during a Raid on a house belonging to a dangerous drug dealer. WoXXeN was badly injured and his father was killed. He had to take some time off to get better and decided he needed a fresh start so he moved to Tanoa and became a cop there. But now he wants to revenge his father and wants to once again join the police force of Altis.

Tell us a little about yourself!

Tjenare, är 24 år gammal, jobbar om dagarna och spelar om nätterna, undrar ni något så är det bara att fråga :)

• Darwin locked this topic